Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
We are looking for committed potential candidate to fill a role of Junior Part-time Admin Officer who value flexible working time. Our announcement will be closed by 15 Jan. 2018.
Should you feel interested in collaborating with us for at least one year, we welcome your application with comprehensive CV, and cover letter to highlight your interest and capabilities and contact details (including telephone number and email) of 3 references including most recent direct supervisors via VietnamWorks.
Habitat for Humanity Vietnam gives equal employment opportunity to Vietnamese qualified candidates. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Position Title: Permanent Part-time - Junior Admin Officer
* Work Location: Ho Chi Minh City Office
* Report to: HR & Admin Coordinator/manager Supervise None
* Job Summary:
This job provides daily operational services for smooth running of office and efficient business trips of the organization.
1. Receive incoming calls, taking message or put through to right recipients
2. Distribute incoming mail, handle outgoing mail, prepare for courier services
3. Prepare drinking water & others for receiving guests
II. Office Maintenance
4. Check & maintain office cleanliness
5. Check & maintain office equipment & facilities function well
6. Assist maintaining a safe and secure working environment
7. Ensure the organization’s assets are well controlled and covered by asset insurance by coordinating, following up with other departments and dealing with the insurer
III. Administration Purchase
8. Estimate, request & purchase stationery & other office facilities/supplies to ensure adequate amount & quality of goods for daily operation of the office
9. Make hotel, ticket, transportation booking for staff going on business trip and guests in accordance with financial procedures
10. Review and make recommendation on buying or renewal of office rental, and other purchased goods/services for the best benefit of Habitat
11. Prepare & complete Administration payment including house rental, power, drinking water, telephone, stationary, parking, photocopier rental etc. in accordance with financial procedures
12. Make monthly expense report against budget
13. Update & complete Preferred vendor list in compliant with Procurement Policy
IV. Other Responsibilities
14. Monthly prepare logistics for staff meeting in HCM city office per request
15. Support HR and Admin Coordinator in preparing logistics for events like family day, annual conference, CSP & other meetings
16. Perform other related tasks as assigned by HR- Admin Manager and/or Country Director when needed