- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1, Summary:
Plan, build partnership with internal & external stakeholders and define potential customers and activities of ethical channel within specified geography, product line, or market segment to achieve established target.
✓ Reporting directly to: Ethical Access & Planning Manager
✓ Subordinate: NA
✓ High frequency of interaction: Marketing, Medical, Training, Sales, Commercial Excellent, Finance
✓ Working location: Handi Resco, 521 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
2, Key Responsibilities:
• Work with key stakeholders/decision makers of Top Key Hospitals in planning the partnership programs to accelerate the assess in these accounts based on the strategic insights of mutual need from hospitals & Abbott Nutrition International.
• Implementation the programs in Key Accounts in collaboration with Marketing team & in line with our strategies.
• Follow up with Field Force ensure the programs implement from end to end and achieve the objectives
• Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the companys products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
• Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with manager to help the organization achieve its sales goals.
• Other administrative tasks as requirement from Line Manager.
Yêu cầu công việcWork Experience:
- At least 2-3-year relevant experience in management role.
- Experience in working in Pharmaceutical industries/Nutrition companies business with closely interactions with business functions and & external partners
- English communication
Core Skill Requirement:
- Strong sales track record.
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Customer Focus
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER HA NOI
- Delegating responsibility
- Facilitating change
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving & decision making
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
- Continuous Improvement behavior
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13 month salary & Performance bonus
- Premium Healthcare
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí