Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Tư vấn :
1. The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks;
2. Ensure all corporate back-born documents include but not limited to investment licenses, Rep. Office Licenses, Branch Licenses, Share Certificates are renewed, upgraded on time, valid at all time and in line with constantly changing laws and business models of all entities;
3. Support the Business Units in designing, preparing, reviewing, providing comments and consultancy of agreements, contracts, bonds, to ensure all these documents are in line with the prevailing laws and the Company’s regulations
4. Deal with relevant authorities, agencies, consultants to:
a. Apply the Work Permits for all foreign employees.
b. Register the Payroll and Internal Labor Regulations.
5. Prepare and/or review legal resolutions, contracts and other legal documents in a timely and consistent manner, including but not limited:
a. Appointment decisions, Authorization letters, Resolutions of the Member Council & the BOD, such as:
b. Resolutions of the Member Council on appointment of General Director, DGD & Financial Director.
c. Resolution of the Member Council on appointment of the BOD.
d. Authorization letters for each Director.
e. Branches Directors appointment decision.
f. Company’s official letter to Government agencies and/or to customer’s claim and propose solutions.
g. Charter, Working Regulations, Collective Labor Agreement, other internal regulations, procedures, policies.
6. Support other department’s operation by providing legal advices on matters concerning labor, insurance, enterprise, investment, taxation, custom, staff relation and other fields.
7. Represent the company or give sufficient support to who represent the company and manage the relevant procedures for all the legal disputes including legal cases at the court.
8. Prepare legal summaries by condensing official news releases, regulations, circulars, decrees, resolutions and provide related legal update weekly to other departments