- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
• Manage of the Managing Director’s diary and appointment.
• Response to email on behalf of the Managing Director as much as possible, dealing with appointments.
• Take minutes for meetings as required.
• Draft, type and dispatch all the Managing Director’s correspondence, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
• Co-ordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangement in place for the Managing Director match his requirements.
• Arrange transportation, accommodation for long-stay visitors and trainees if required.
• Assist Management Team to organize logistic for internal meetings.
• Undertake any other duties and supports as requested by the Managing Director and Management team
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree or a comparable level in a relevant discipline
• Knowledge of company / management process
• Knowledge on conflict and intercultural communication
• Knowledge of secretary and administration
• 2-3 years experienced as an Assistant in an international environment
• Proficient in English language
• Computer skills: can use Microsoft Office
• Being able to communicate with internal and external parties
• Being able to manage several tasks timely; good time management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential