- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quan hệ đối ngoại
Marketing - PR
Mô tả công việc
As a new brand in Vietnam, FWD’s Vision is to change the way people feel about insurance.
The Customer Experience (CX) Manager will assist CX Associate Director (AD) and CMO in working with Senior Management, cross functional stakeholders to deliver the best customer experience at all touch points. The expectations for the CX Manager include:
• A self-driven and independent individual who can oversee CX improvement projects and day to day customer recovery programs.
• Collaborating closely and effectively with multiple stakeholders across the different departments in implementing customer experience initiatives.
• Having the ability to influence, give advice to the CX Ambassadors as they help co-ordinate organization changes.
• Having passion for customers and standing from their perspectives to consult the business decision.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University Degree in a business, marketing or related discipline.
• Should have level of skill commensurate with 5 years’ relevant experience
• Good understanding of the full marketing mix
• Proven track record of initiating, planning and delivering projects.
• Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and is able to learn unfamiliar systems quickly
• Problem solver and data driven – thinks through issues with structure and leverage to data inform their decision and solutions
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Have ability to influence internal and external stakeholder.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health Insurance
- Training Course