Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
• Advise the Product Development team in Ed Tech developments to ensure alignment with the company’s long term business strategy.
• Based on the Product Development team’s needs and desires, specify the research needed to identify potential Ed Tech solutions.
• Keep up to date with industry trends and identify upgrades/plug-ins/new solutions to the relevant programme.
• Conduct detailed market research, testing, and compatibility check of all potential problems.
• Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements.
• Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, review professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Manage all projects arising from new initiative launch, including liaising with relevant departments. This includes, but it not limited to the following areas:
• Plan and implement projects
• Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define tasks and required resources
• Collect and manage project team
• Manage budget
• Allocate project resources
• Create schedule and project timeline
• Track deliverables
• Support and direct team
• Lead quality assurance
• Monitor and report on project progress
• Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
• Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
• Evaluate and assess result of project
3. Product Maintenance
• Recommend the nature and scope of present and future Edtech solutions by reviewing product specifications and requirements
• Appraise new product ideas and/or product or function changes.
• Provide source data for effective performance & usage tracking.
• Maintain product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure product performance meets Vinschool standards.
• Support ongoing training as needed to all relevant departments
• Lead and manage EdTech team.
• Update & maintain all relevant documentation according to Vinschool standards (processes, procedures, work instructions, technical documents, etc.)
• Accurate reporting of all relevant EdTech products
• Provide training to new teachers as part of the HR induction process.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in IT or related discipline
• 3 years+ classroom experience, ELT experience preferred
• 5 years+ experience and strong command in developing and managing Education Technology systems, including experience in leading/managing a team of 5+ subordinates.
• Strong command in business processes, large scale structured databases, and object oriented programming.
• Web applications: LMS, Google Suite, working knowledge of IT infrastructure, IT security, business applications and IT support in order to run learning managements systems and integration into corporate size ERP systems
• Experience in UX and UI research and implementation of best practices.
• Experience working within reputable education organizations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent multi-tasking, organisational, analytical, and time-management skills
• Project management
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
Other requirements :
• Strategic planning capability
• A great deal of energy and enthusiasm
• Ability to work in a team environment, motivate staff, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work some weekends.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thu nhập cạnh tranh, thưởng tháng lương thứ 13
- Ưu đãi khi sử dụng các dịch vụ nội bộ
Giới thiệu về công ty
Công Ty TNHH Mtv Vinschool
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Tòa nhà CC3, Khu đô thị Vinhomes Central Park - 208 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, P.22, Q. Bình Thạnh
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Công Ty TNHH Mtv Vinschool
Quy mô công ty : Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Vinschool is a high-quality K-12 non-profit school system in Vietnam. Vinschool aspires to bring world-class education to the young generation of Vietnam and inspire positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam. . We diligently strive to build on the values of national education whilst refining the very best that international education has to offer.