- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
FV Hospital is known as a Referral Centre for multi-specialized care which receives referred patients from a network of referring doctors, clinics and hospitals and also based on its advance facility and high patient safety standard being a preferable place for well-known doctors in the community to bring in and provide treatments for their own and private patients “FVH Partners Programme is a collaboration programme between FV Hospital and the Vietnamese medical community. There are three types of collaboration: Referring Doctors (RDs) refer patients for investigations, second opinion, treatments and procedures (facilities like private clinics and hospitals can also enter the programme), External Doctors (EDs) hospitalise their patients at FV usually for surgery or delivery, Associate Doctors (ADs) also hospitalise their patients but in addition have the right to provide consultations at FV. The FVH Partners Programme that has been conceived and developed since 2005 has become an important strategic sales channel for FV Hospital.”
We are looking for a manager who will develop further to bring this programme to another level to increase patient referral activities throughout of the country.
This position reports to Marketing & Business Development Director and responsible for achieving annual FVH Partner Programme’s financial targets. This person is to define the strategy and execute it to grow the FVH Partners Programme by increasing its awareness & reputation among medical community in order to convince more doctors, clinics and hospitals to participate into the programme. This person must also plan marketing and communication activities related to the referring doctor network.
The FVH Partners Programme Manager will manage a team of at least 10 medical visitors who go on field to:
- Prospect potential doctors within the medical community of Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding areas and also in other parts of the country, who can refer their patients to FVH or bring their own patients to treat at FVH.
- Categorise referring doctors by potentialities to define the best way to approach them and which specialities among those offered by FV Hospital could be of interest to them
- Implement marketing & communication activities to encourage referring doctors to refer patients to FV and external doctors to bring their patients to FVH.
- Provide account services to referring doctors, including regular communication, booking appointments, and managing the FVH Partnership Reward Programme.
- Coordinate operations between the referral and external doctors with FVH staff to ensure smooth treatment, billing and medical reporting for patients.
- Managing data and reports in Salesforce CRM software to maximize efficiency of the medical visitor team. Providing monthly performance report to the Marketing & Business Development Director and FV top management.
Yêu cầu công việc
University gradated, business administration or marketing management is preferable
At least 5 year experience in manager’s position of business development or in “business to business” sales management.
Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
Good communication & organizational skill
Good leadership, sharp, confident, out-going and good self-presented
Experience in managing leads and sales teams in a CRM software is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare Insurance