Địa chỉ: Suite 603, VET building 98 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay district – Ha Noi
Quy mô: Từ 1000 - 3000 nhân viên
Mô tả công ty
Masan Resources is implementing of its mining activities & operating the processing plant in Dai Tu district, Thai Nguyen Province Our company will offer employees a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills on a significant project within the minerals industry.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for: • Process optimization • Process calculation • Development project • Site survey • Pilot scale/plant trial • Commissioning Main duties: • Perform optimization projects as identified by R&D Lead • Study mass and energy balance of the process and submit for optimization projects • Perform plant trial or pilot scale trial for development projects according to lab scale trial • Operational support on process trouble shooting • Commissioning and integrity testing of installed development projects • Liaising with Marketing on customer’s request
- Preparation of financial reports to lenders (monthly and quarterly) - Preparation of loan draw-down documents and working with lenders to ensure draw-down transactions are carried out on a timely basis, address all the related questions from lenders. - Prepare documents to obtain new loans. - Monitor compliance with loan covenants - Monitor funding documents filling - Review interest expenses calculations, reconciliation of interest expenses with accounting records - Monitor pledge assets and pledge assets documents - Compiling monthly consolidated management reports - Compiling actual cash flows reports, cash position reports - Prepare L/C, bank guarantee and related documents, monitor all LC/guarantee transactions - SAP booking for loan transactions. - Monitor bank charges. - Other supports to finance and accounting team
POSITION SUMMARY: - Supervise the production process in shift within the assigned area to ensure the process are following the procedure, comply with safety regulations to archive the production target and maximize the safety for employee and equipment during all the time RESPONSIBILITIES: - Managing the operators, workers and operating equipment how to do for safety, clean, effectible to reach to target. - Responsible for persons entering nominated process area, ensuring they comply with site regulations, ie; PPE requirements and specific area inductions. - Promote safe and efficient operating practices whilst utilizing company resources, ie; SOP’s, JHA’s and SWIPS. - Ensure staff complies with company procedures and policies. - Maintain high levels of housekeeping within nominated areas. - Supervision: - Monitor crew attendance. - Attend all toolbox, prestart, and safety meetings in order to provide feedback and area representation. - Review and analyse results of the previous day, previous shift. - Implement / develop daily plan to achieve company strategy. - Routine equipment inspections, checking the operating status of all plant in area. - Communication: - Communicate daily handover information to operators, - Communicate all Environment Health and Safety issues and process impacts to crew and upper management, guideline of board of managers (BOM). - Discussion about the tasks required in the shift and assignment work to each person - Report to superiors everything happened in the shift and submit ideas to improve those if there is anything still not good. - Report all incident and all accidents to upper management as soon as practicable. - Report damages of plant equipment or processing abnormalities as soon as practicable. - Report the parameters adjusted in shift using company “shift report” documents. - Maintain high levels of housekeeping within nominated areas - Perform area inspections / audits. Recording results as per company policies - Review the accomplishments we have achieved and have not been in order to make new plan and new target - Conduct individual “Performance Reviews” - Assess, report and encourage individual have good performance
To provide support to the Health, Safety and Security (HSS) Department in terms of department programs, data administration, management of document control room duties in accordance with organization’s and legislative requirements. To provide HSS function support as required in support of administration. Main Tasks: - Set up and maintain the Department document site in company loud-based document control system; - Record and keep track of all incoming and outgoing Department deliverables and information, including vendor data and client comments; - Make necessary copies and ensure accurate distribution and tracking of documentation to various internal and external parties; - Ensure that documents meet client requirements in order of quality, i.e. document title, document number, revision number, and description and revision status; - Expedite internal and external parties with relation to project deliverables in accordance with the document deliverables schedules; - Answer queries and provide updates on status of documentation on request; - Make record on department document deliverables and provide to the leaders of the department when required; - Provide direction, editing…etc, that can coverage thee MSR Incident Management System (Ocsafe)
GENERAL Responsible for all HR and General Site Administration activities. Provides functional services to local employees and expats. Initiates major projects to serve the need of organization and improve service quality. Leads HR team to perform jobs assigned to meet organizational goals and achieve the best performance. Ensure all legal compliances, effective security measures and smooth operation of all site admin services. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES - Overall responsible for all areas of Human Resources Management and Development: HRM area includes personnel planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations & services, expatriate services, human resources information system, payroll management and labor relation. HRD includes training and career development, talent retention, succession planning - Ensures that all HR staff members deliver best services and support/facilitate the functional lines in relation to HR work and requirements as well as ensures that all HR KPIs and targets are achieved and meet the organizational requirements. - Updates and follows up on HR-related legal requirements and regulations, ensure company compliance with labor laws, interfaces with concerned government agencies. Ensures that all HR practices meet the legal requirements and avoids labor disputes and all HR policies/practices are in line with the corporate policies and that any deviation to suit local practices is consistent with the corporate philosophy. - Overall responsible for the employees licenses and permits, i.e. work permits, visa, driving license… - Ensures that all admin tasks are performed in the most efficient and satisfactory level. Leads and guide admin staff to improve service quality and deliver the best services to customers.
1. Business Modelling (Integrated financial statements, financial ratios analysis, sensitivities and scenarios analysis) to evaluate the merger and acquisition targets 2. Creation of business models for valuation of group entities for on-shore/off-shore financing, re-financing and management of existing debt covenants 3. Primary and secondary research for collection of required information for deal origination and evaluation 4. Creation of pitch-books for deal proposals presentation to internal and external group of investors 5. Set-up of data room for potential investors and conduct due-diligence on M&A targets under consideration 6. Working with internal and external subject matter experts, investment bankers and PE players 7. Working on Annual and Five Years Business Development Vision and Plan
- Daily work with all kinds of processing samples - Representative sample collection methods and ability to apply best practice regarding sample collection and preparation. - Update result daily sample and log-sheet ore feed in data logger software - Compile weekly composite samples of final products and internal sample streams. - Update Met Accounting on daily and weekly basis. Including ongoing analysis of circuit performance - Collect and generate Mills Discharge Sizing, Grinding Thickener Feed Sizing - Assist with conveyor belt cuts in Crushing and Milling circuits. - Assist with circuit survey for Tungsten, BSF, Copper, Fluorite, Bi circuits including subsequent sample preparation - Metallurgical sample preparation including knowledge of methods required to generate solids SG, slurry particle size analysis and others - Assist with nucleonic radiation density gauge calibration in the plant - Assist with final product data management. - Daily, weekly and monthly metallurgical accounting and reporting - Sample submission to assay lab using required preparation protocols and documentation. - Reagent consumption monitoring and management. - Metlab testing including flotation tests, screening, gravity separations, slurry chemistry measurement and others.
The Control System Engineer will be accountable for improving and maintaining the control/automation systems within the processing plant. In addition, this role has a major focus on improving control processes and maintenance systems. - Provide technical and troubleshooting support to operations and maintenance teams. - Identify and implement process control and equipment improvements. - Support other engineers and teams in the development and execution of capital upgrade projects, ensure projects are meeting standards and site requirements. - Support the ongoing maintenance of control systems assets including PLCs, servers, networks and communications equipment and field devices.
Xuất - nhập khẩu, Vận tải - Lái xe, Vật tư - Thiết bị
Hà Nội, Thái Nguyên
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
- Perform sourcing activities for various type of spares & consumables, admin / stationery, equipment, major consumables etc. - Able to handle P2P process - Maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers - Make reports on purchasing and sourcing activity including procurement spend and price trend analysis - Communicate with internal and external customers/stakeholders and cross functional team members to maintain required service level - Negotiate with vendors for the best outcome in terms of “Total Cost Of Ownership” - Able to carry out expediting to ensure on time delivery - Perform purchase order management and resolve conflicts if any - Resolve QA/QC related issues as and when occur - Able to do vendor development and conduct vendor performance assessment - Any other job as assigned from time to time
Xuất - nhập khẩu, Vận tải - Lái xe, Vật tư - Thiết bị
Hà Nội, Thái Nguyên
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
Based at site and reporting to the supervisor logistics - inbound. The logistics officer will be responsible for the execution inbound logistics operations. He will manage all operations in safe and efficient manner. Responsibilities: - Support the supervisor logistics in developing and delivering logistics strategies that optimize costs in line with business strategy - Be up-to-date with Vietnam’s laws & regulations regarding import/export, transport and taxation - Deputize for supervisor logistics in his duties during his absence - Ensure all general freight movements by air, road and sea are executed as per set procedures - Ensure timely pick-up of shipments from the origin with reference to INCO TERM’s - Ensure customs clearance of shipments conducted according to the set KPI’s - Ensure legal compliance on import and export shipments - Ensure timely reporting of freight status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis - Ensure critical and project freight is managed in accordance with required expectations - Liaise and aid other departments regarding customs and duty issues on import and export goods BENEFITS FOR WORKING AT THE MINE SITE ROSTER 14 days on : 07 days off Transportation: - The company provides mini-bus to transport employees to the mine site & back to Hanoi for field-break as scheduled. Accommodation & meals: - The company provides freely: + Accommodation with air conditioner, TV, mini fridge…. + Meals: 3 meals per day / Meal allowance + Laundry service Salary / wages: - HIGH SALARY, Insurances - SHUI insurances are contributed after the period of probation as laws. - Extra insurances for employees: + Healthcare insurance + Accident insurance
Xuất - nhập khẩu, Vận tải - Lái xe, Vật tư - Thiết bị
Hà Nội, Thái Nguyên
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
Based at site and reporting to the supervisor logistics. The logistics coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the onsite and offsite logistics operations. He will execute all operations in safe and efficient manner. - Support the supervisor logistics in delivering logistics strategies under the purview of set procedures - Deputize for Senior Supervisor Logistics in his duties during his absence - Daily housekeeping - Conduct daily pre - start meeting - Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere - Identify and report faulty equipment, damages and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately - Drive operations to ensure KPIs are achieved - Weekly roster development, including overtime roster - Manage daily labor hours in conjunction with target levels set out by Manager - Ensure safety policies, procedures and programs are adhered to - Ensure Logistics policies, procedures and programs are adhered to - Ensure resources are utilized correctly - Ensure tasks are allocated evenly over available resource - Understand and ensure compliance with relevant legislation, awards, enterprise agreements and HR policies - Able to work for extended periods in hot, humid, dusty and wet environments - Attend scheduled training - Conduct scheduled training - Perform administrative tasks as needed - Coach and provide direction & supervision to Logistics teams BENEFITS FOR WORKING AT THE MINE SITE ROSTER 14 days on : 07 days off Transportation: - The company provides mini-bus to transport employees to the mine site & back to Hanoi for field-break as scheduled. Accommodation & meals: - The company provides freely: + Accommodation with air conditioner, TV, mini fridge…. + Meals: 3 meals per day / Meal allowance + Laundry service Insurances - SHUI insurances are contributed after the period of probation as laws. - Extra insurances for employees: + Healthcare insurance + Accident insurance
- Responsible for checking domestic and international invoices and payment packages. - Follow up and resolve invoice discrepancies /issues with relevant departments in accordance with Company’s payment process; - Process the payments both domestic and international with bank - Process daily import/export tax payment - Booking the invoices and related entries to accounting software - Month-end, preparing break-down and reconciliation reports - Other ad-hoc tasks
Working location At site in Dai Tu, Thai Nguyen, Vietnam Contract Definite Hours of work 8 hours/day, 40 hours per week Department QA & Production Planning Reporting to QA & Production Planning Superintendent JOB PURPOSE: The production planner is responsible for planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the plant’s productive capacity as well as managing inventory levels. Duties also include the data managing and reporting on daily basis. MAIN DUTIES: • Developing, maintaining and communicating the production schedule based on forecasted capacity and sales demand to Sale, Production, Metallurgy, Maintenance, Research & Development • Cross-functional coordination to ensure all planning relevant activities is executed. • Working extensively with SAP / MRP system to: ✓ Ensure a balanced supply chain, ensuring resource requirements are communicated to Purchasing, Logistics and Production Management. ✓ Create process orders against which production will record consumption and production information. ✓ Monitor sales activity and update production schedules based on make-to-stock strategy ✓ Analyze production entries for BOM error correction to enhance the application of SAP PP & MRP module • Creating/ Maintaining efficient work-flows for production data to be captured into databases via making use of a number of software/ application such as SAP, ACRON, MetSim for the purpose of delivering report, calculating production cost & metallurgical accounting/ balance • Collect/ Manipulate & Provide with person or department in charge the data for their own purpose, especially Production Planning • Generating daily/ weekly reports based on archived databases
POSITION SUMMARY This position will be responsible for coordinating sales administration works of Nui Phao products sales, which include but not limited to prepare sales document for local and oversea sales, customs clearance, collect 3rd parties document meeting Customer’s requirement and Vietnam Law. RESPONSIBILITIES - Contact with Customers, Forwarding Company, Labs, Independent Supervising companies, Met team, Logistics team for day to day sales administration works. - Prepare and collate all pre and post-shipping documents including Packing Lists, B/L, shipping manifest, Certificates of Assay, Certificate of Weight, Certificate of Origin, Customs Declaration, Invoice (provisional and final), etc. - To prepare documentation of customs clearance (Invoice, PL, CDF, P/O, Certificate of Assay, etc) (co-ordinate with Finance/ Accounting for export-tax payment if any). Ensure export customs clearance is obtained in a timely manner and accurately. - Coordinate shipments to meet customer (contract) requirements and Nui Phao requirements (inventory, ship availability) - Enter & maintain pricing and sales data into SAP. - Update sales tracking record and other reports as requested. - Update sales tracking record and other reports as requested. Trace payment receipt from customers and follow up with customers immediately if payments are late or short. Update trade logs. - Other tasks as directed by the Sales &Marketing Director, Sales Manager and Sales Execution Manager.
Management Controller - Contributes to policy development in the area of financial controlling - Participates in the management team decision making process and has an influence on investment decisions - Involved in the customizing of policies, procedures and practices - Conducts analyses and provides recommendations for improvement in both the efficiency and efficacy of the plant operations - Provides financial analysis, interpretation of budgets and forecasts - Oversees the preparation of budgets and forecasts - Implements and administer established accounting policies, procedures and practices - Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process Financial Function Management and Coordination - Implements and administers established accounting and controlling policies, procedures, and practices to meet finance requirements supporting short and long-term business needs - Provides financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets and standards, and advice to management - Implementation of best business operational model in SAP for effective reporting on production, supply chain management and accounting function Financial Analyst - Provides guidelines for standard cost approaches used in business decisions and established and monitors cost reduction programs - Provides direction to functional counterparts in operating units as required, and to operating and senior management on matters involving cost determination problems, or issues such as inventory valuation distribution of overhead, treatment of joint costs, and product pricing - Participates in the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, considering alternative scenarios and economic prospects as appropriate - Prepares and presents interpretation of findings and submits for review - May supervise and train less experienced analysts - Assist DCFO (NPMC) to analyze financial and operational information, identifying strengths/weaknesses and recommending improvements in methods and processes. - Provide financial analyses for all capital investments (NPV & DCF), pricing decisions, and contract negotiations - Closing of books, complying with time schedules as well as with accounting and quality standards and Coordination in the preparation of the corporate annual report - Oversee that the Company policy, laws and regulations are complied with - Assist in Monthly book closing activities like preparing & booking of accruals, Work order settlement, Reconcile closing stock against stock count, stock survey, Metal Balance, conduct inventory valuation and record inventory movement in SAP - Reconcile costs btw SAP & BI - Review Reagent split, IV/PO difference clearing - Review costs incurred to Rotable WO for timely settlement
- To assist and lead the activities of the Supply Chain Materials Management function and to contribute to the provision of an efficient and effective Warehouse/Inventory service. - Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere - Identify and report faulty equipment, damages and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately - Drive operations to ensure KPIs are achieved - Identify cost savings initiatives for the department - Ensure the Materials Management section operates within the approved budget - Manage daily labour hours in conjunction with target levels set out by Manager - Ensure Warehouse policies, procedures and programs are adhered to - Ensure Inventory policies, procedures and programs are adhered to - Develop Material Management policies and procedures as required - Review Material Management policies as per the document review schedule
Reporting to both CEO of Masan Resources & CFO of Masan Group, the CFO • Is a key member of MR executive team and has joint responsibility for the overall MR business (from strategy building to flawless execution). • Will provide leadership and direction to the whole Business Support Services team, ensure accurate resources allocation, timely & accurately data and reporting, forecasting, planning, budgeting, accounting and analysis in support of decision making. • Must also ensure the company meets all regulatory and jurisdictional reporting and tax regulations. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Executive Responsibility: Lead the whole Business Support Services team Financial Directional Plan • Build Finance’s vision; • Identify & implement key strategic initiatives/plan (primary in financial function) to support short and long-term objectives of the organization. Management Support (to the CEO, the Board of Directors, and members of the executive team) • Keep up-to-date with the overall business activities of the organization. • Analyze a broad range of management and operational information and identify priority issues to be addressed and initiatives to be undertake. Corporate Finance • Build & implement financing strategies (equity and debt financing transactions) and investors relations • Works with the Group on preparing the Company listing /IPO Corporate Development & Acquisition/ Investor management • Responsible for companys corporate development activities • Manage Investor Relation (represents the company to investors, provides information, coordinates and attends site visits) • Coordinates with parent company on investor management and assists parent company on any new transactions related to the company including managing due diligence process and data requests, documentation review, etc. Risk Management • Develop & implement strategies on the use of hedging facilities, interest rate swaps, forwards contracts, and letters of credit • Protect company assets (Ensures appropriate insurance coverage is in place) • Oversees internal and external financial review of any contracts related to the company to ensure risk management Planning and Budgeting • Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and performance tracking • Identifies and implements remediation plan for variances from budget/forecast Cash and Cost Management/ Maximizing Returns • Develop and implement strategies for managing costs; maintaining cash flow; account receivables management; inventory and accounts payables • Ensures timely receipt of revenues and payment to suppliers • Undertakes cost-benefit and returns analysis for all Capital increase requests, cost reduction or deferment plans, etc. Financial Reporting • Oversees all aspects of financial reporting: timely preparation, review, audit and reporting in compliance with VAS and IFRS, including preparation of annual and quarterly reports to the Board, Audit Committee, shareholders, securities commission, and the stock exchange filings if and when necessary. • Ensures that financial statements fairly present the financial position of the company and the results of its operations • Ensures compliance with all legal, corporate and tax requirements in supporting parent company on financial information and earnings releases • Ensures the development and consistent application of accounting policies/procedures taking into consideration jurisdiction requirements and the establishment and maintenance of appropriate internal checks • Audit & controls to ensure the accuracy of information and the existence of appropriate safeguards to protect the companys assets • Develop subordinates to allow for localization of the position, and career development of personnel Taxation • Develops International and domestic tax minimization strategies, with assistance from external tax advisors • Will stay abreast of all developments/potential risks and opportunities on tax law changes and mitigating impact of the same
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất, Điện - Điện tử, Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
- The Maintenance Planners are responsible for providing an effective maintenance planning function and for scheduling of work for the maintenance teams through the maintenance management system (SAP). - Check new jobs request on SAP frequently and assess manpower, materials are needed to complete then schedule for the job. - Always keep good communication and discus with each maintenance team for jobs scheduling properly. - Raise new Work Order if found any mistake, failures…(noted in WOs) after getting completed paper works of Work Order - Look after Parts/ materials for each department in maintenance group after receiving from warehouse. - Make Report backlog/ planned jobs weekly to the departments that planners have responsible for and update ongoing/ outstanding jobs from Supervisor’s feedback. - Make plan base on arrival parts, manpower and arrange weekly planning meeting with Supervisors. Review backlog WOs & look forward WOs for weekly & monthly jobs. - Find hazards and faults in the plant every week with the highest regard for the safety of ourselves during the time to look for these and then report to Planner Seniors. - To get more experience & understand the jobs of maintenance department by taking training with each department for 2 days when planners start new roster.
- Coordination/preparation/consolidation of forecasts/budget on monthly/quarterly/annually basis. Facilitate the variance analysis of actual costs (including capital expenditure) against budgets and forecasts - Coordination/preparation/review of forecasts/budget on monthly/quarterly/annually basis. Facilitate the variance analysis of actual costs/revenue (including capital expenditure) against budgets and forecasts. - Analyze on land compensation and relocation (C&R) costs, closely monitor C&R payments, C&R budget. - Monitoring of weekly/monthly cash flows, preparing weekly/monthly cash flow forecast, analysis of cash position and variances between forecast and actual cash flows. - Working with AP team, analyzing funding needs and making fund allocations - Support in managing bank transactions in foreign currency - Preparation of Monthly Management Report package, including monthly interest analysis reports - Manage bonds portfolio, including bond covenants, bond documents, interest payments - Assist with design and implementation of computer assisted financial analysis & reports - Support in bank loan process when needed - Meet established internal and external deadlines to ensure timely financial reporting
- thử nghiệm tình trạng hoạt động của dụng cụ mỗi ngày và báo cáo cho giám sát - Nhận việc, chuẩn bị trang thiết bị để thực hiện công việc - Đảm bảo an toàn trong suốt quá trinh thực hiện công việc - Bảo quản, vệ sinh thiết bị trang thiết bị được giao - thực hiện công việc sửa chữa bảo dưỡng theo kế hoạch - Thực hiện các công việc phát sinh theo yêu cầu