- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPurpose and Objective of this position:
Responsible for assisting the Merchandising Manager in developing and managing the category/department strategy, vendor relations, private and exclusive product development, retail price management, promotional planning and achievement of the financial objectives. .
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Category responsibilities may include:
• Beauty – Cosmetics and Fragrances
• Liquor, Tobacco, Wine
• Local Destinations – Food/Candy, Souvenirs, and Ready-to-Wear
• Boutiques – brand specific
• Fashion – brand specific
• Responsible for specific category/department product assortments using market trend analysis information as well as managing sales, margins, and mix.
• Develop and grow specific private label strategy to maximize profit margins and ROI.
• Manage the proper execution of the Beauty and luxury brand merchandise strategy. Work closely with the corporate team in Korea to ensure strategy alignment and appropriate execution.
• Business partner that works closely with the store operations team and other departments to drive overall category/department profitability.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Assisting in contract negotiations
• Category specific inventory management
• Mix management
• Category specific sales planning and forecasting, including Open-to-Buy.
• Gross margin/gross margin dollar planning including seasonal clearance and exit strategy for non-performing brands
• Promotional planning
• Vendor relations
• Supply chain management
• Partner with Support teams (Human Resources, Finance, Logistics, and IT) and ensure compliance to company policies/procedures, including reports and requested information.
• Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with Vietnam Customs rules and regulations.
Other Job Functions or Accountabilities:
Sku database maintenance
Merchant reports to analyze business trends Special projects and duties as assigned
Yêu cầu công việcKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of progressively responsible and directly related merchandising/buying experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years merchandising experience, including direct experience in buying.
- Equipment/Tools: Computer, office equipment, MS Office programs, sku database system
- Licenses Required: Valid driver’s license.
- Critical Skills: Korean languages ability preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng- In accordance with Company policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí