Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất :
Leading and overseeing the complete process for any new compression or injection mold opening, replacement, maintenance and repair for all the brands associated with Wolverine World Wide manufacturing in China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh and India reporting to the assistant director for Engineering China and Vietnam.
Directly communicating with the US based brands, Asia products development and engineering teams and mold shops
Be familiar with reading and understanding technical drawings and the associated 2D and 3D software/files know how to create drawing and various gauges for different types and how to check them for molds used in footwear industry.
Understanding the various materials/alloys, the related cost for material and construction used, for different types of molds and their behavior, service life, constructions, mold lead-times, mold making techniques, understand the mold shop capabilities.
1. Reporting on a Day to Day activity to the Assistant Director Commercialization & Engineering
2. Perform initial and ongoing Mold reviews
3. Deliver documentation offering a critical analysis and suggestion for correcting errors
4. Participate in Start-up meetings to assist developing the best deign for manufacturability
5. Utilized most advanced techniques available such as Moldflow analysis prior to finalize Mold design and create report
6. Follow up and keep track of Timelines and highlight possible delays
7. Hands-on mold preventive maintenance
8. Inspect new Molds upon receiving from vendors. Observed and recommended procedures during sampling
9. Constant internal contact with Commercialization & Engineering, Quality Assurance, Development, Mold shops, Sample Room
10. Drive in standardization processes for Lead-time reduction and Cost savings
11. Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
12. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.