- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcIn this role, you will:
• Proactively identify key emerging compliance risks across all RC categories and interface appropriately with other RC teams and senior management.
• Provide greater understanding of the potential impact and associated consequences/failings of significant new or emerging risks.
• Proactively work with the Business and Stakeholders to develop policies and procedures as required.
• Provide innovative and effective solutions based on SME knowledge that assist the Business / Function.
• Proposing, managing and tracking the resolution of subsequent risk management actions.
• Support the delivery of RCMAT Dynamic Rolling Plan
• To deliver effective RCMAT reviews
• Ensure progress on reviews and findings are captured on the management information (MI) tracker.
• Maintain an open channel of communication with external Regulators in order to direct and respond to Regulatory enquires.
• Face key Business decision makers within the Bank and ensure a clear and open channel of communication with management so information, questions, and concerns of HSBC can be directed to the proper stakeholders in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Engage with RC and Business on emerging themes and compliance risks that could impact business.
• Collaborate with RC (Conduct) policy owners on horizon risks that may impact business.
• Collaborate with Business and Functional managers on any relevant RC MAT key findings or open issues.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor Degree holder in a related discipline
• Significant compliance or possibly relevant audit / risk experience covering a wide range of business areas
• Strong risk and control assessment, testing and report writing skills
• An excellent understanding of the regulatory environment and expectations, interpretation of regulatory rules and guidance together with and other relevant regulations, codes
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with relevant stakehoders e.g. Regulatory Compliance, Bussiness/Funtion, Operational risk, Internal Audit ... at Country and Region towards problem solving
• Discipline towards Planning, Excecution, Delivery within required timelines
• Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning. Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
• Highly motivated self starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within teams and to deliver on time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí