- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Accountable for the Offers growth and productivity
2. Drive Offer strategy execution
3. Manages or supports the launch of new offer over time, guaranteeing achievement of goals
4. Monitor the competition and analyze competitors’ offer positioning in the market
5. Manage its offers portfolio and offers’ introductions
6. Key contributor for achieving revenue / market share growth for Retail Basket
7. Key contributor for achieving profitability / margin growth targets
8. Key contributor for increasing market position (product evolutions, & price positioning)
9. Key contributor for business strategy, tactics and intelligence on market and competitors
10. Operational Marketing
• Adapt, deploy and follow-up the execution of the BU Playbook, Annual Marketing and Sales Plan (AMSP).
• Accountable for the Channels/Offers growth and productivity.
• Manage SPA process (Special Price Agreement) and follow the performance.
• Implement Marketing Excellence Program (Digitization, Annual Marketing report, Business Intelligence...)
• Contribute to the Commercial Policy definition (segmentation, discount, structure).
• Responsible of MarCom plan execution and budget management.
• Drive Marketing selective initiatives.
11. Offer Management
• Understand and shares Offer Strategy with the Business Unit to adapt and execute it locally.
• Master the Offer knowledge and the Offer environment.
• Support Sales Offer strategy execution.
• Collect and give to the Business Unit all Business information.
• Take part in Sales, Inventory & Operation Planning (SIOP²) process.
Define price positioning, set-up price list of automation products and ensure it is updated and released within the first quarter of each new year. Review and challenge transfer prices for each business activity
Development of pricing strategies which are balanced with the market conditions and profitability targets. Monitor prices and margins and maintain control of net selling price in line with CCO requirements.
13. Medium Voltage Market intelligence
Understands customer values, application requirements
Able to gather specific information regarding Medium Voltage Switchgear offer (competitors, budget, comm/tech adv/disadv, etc…). Monitor competition and analyze competitors’ offer positioning at country level and propose counter actions.
Yêu cầu công việcUniversity Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering. Strong 1. 1. 1. Commercial profile a plus.
2. At least 3 years of relevant experience in Electrical Distribution. Experience working with multinational companies and handling offer marketing and/or product application function is a plus.
3. Good understanding of market players, Vietnam requirement for Electrical Distribution.
Knowledge of LV products (circuit breakers, LV panels etc ). Understanding of competitors’ products is a plus.
4. Attention to details, self-starters, proactive, ability to learn, result-oriented, good organization & planning skills, good business sense, performs well under a high pressure and dynamic environment. Excellent spoken & written English, good verbal & written communication, presentation/reporting, analytical skills. Good computer skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Insurance
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí