Mô tả công việc
Packaging Manager is responsible for controlling and developing existing and new packaging projects compliance with customers’ needs and leading the department cross functionally to ensure highest quality for the whole process.
- Department: Packaging
- Supervised by: General Director
- Status: Full time
• Provide leadership on development projects, coordinating activities from design, to pilot tool, to production mould and into production.
• Effectively communicate internally and externally with customers, determine suppliers and vendors to project requirements and coordinate project activities.
• Develop timelines, organize samplings and set priorities.
• Coordinate QA testing with internal QA lab; develop sampling plans with customers.
• Responsible for analyzing and interpreting data and information to draw conclusions and follow up; identify and resolve technical issues and risks to achieve project goals.
Yêu cầu công việc
o Bachelor’s degree in packaging technology or related fields
o Min 5 years experience in direct fields with knowledge of plastics in manufacturing plants
o Familiar with standards of ISO 9000 and experience in ISO implementation
o Managerial experience is a plus
o Project management experience is preferred
o Good mechanical skills
o Very high command of written and spoken English
o Strong communication and negotiation skills
o Planning and time management skills
1. Salary negotiation from 1500 usd gross up
2. 13th month salary & 14th month bonus as performance result
3. Health care & accident insurance
4. Working time is from Monday to Friday
5. Transportation & meal is provided
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary negotiation from 1500 usd gross up
- Transportation & meal is provided
- 13th month salary & 14th month bonus as performance result