Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
ABB is a global leader in industrial technology. Established in Vietnam in 1993, ABB recently has around 900 employees working in three regions across the country to ensure nationwide presence of the ABB brand. The Head Office and Transformer Factories are located in Hanoi, High Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Product factories are in Bac Ninh, other branch offices are in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
ABB’s Power Grid division delivers products, systems, services and software solutions. The products mainly includes high voltage products, transformers, grid system and grid automation. The major customers are power value chain serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure.
ABB Vietnam currently has an opportunity for a Service Engineer who would be responsible for service and customer relationship management activities. Based at Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City and reporting to PGHV (Power Grids High Voltage) Market Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage checking, testing, commissioning and warranty services as per ABB standards.
• Execute & supervise installation, configuration, troubleshoot, and services for Power Grid product.
• Maintain documentation of all tasks performed and requirements list.
• Provide technical training and instructions about the PGHV product to customers and end users.
• Develop new service business and provide support to sales and service sales with tools quotation and literature.
• Develop, maintain and ensure customer satisfaction and customer relationship.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
To be considered for this role you should have,
• University degree or higher in Electrical engineering.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Power System and Erection at Site for High Voltage Products.
• Good knowledge in design, installation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and servicing of High Voltage equipment.
• Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings and technical documents.
• Good understanding of a variety of High Voltage concepts, practices, and procedures in electrical power and industrial system applications.
• Strong communications skills and computer skills.
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn