- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcThe bank seeks to grow its RBWM business through an efficient operation and the pursuit of providing clients with globally consistent experiences, excellent service, cross selling products and services appropriate to client needs in order to enhance that value. In the face of fierce competition in this segment the bank is seeking to grow the significance of this group in their contribution to our business.
The Premier segment typically comprises clients with Total Relationship Balances of VND 1 billion or more.
We should also recognise our responsibility to the community in which we operate and improve the bank’s profile within those communities building economic value for the bank and its shareholders. The range of competitors and products has established an increased financial awareness in clients, creating demand for increased experience and skill at PRM level.
A Premier Relationship Manager – Level 1 requires the following key attributes:
• Excellent sales and people management skills
• Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
• An excellent understanding of financial planning, wealth management and understanding client need
The jobholder forms an integral part of the wider HSBC management team. As part of this wider team the jobholder is expected to identify opportunities in their day to day activities that directly or indirectly contribute to the success of colleagues with differing responsibilities, particularly in other areas of HSBC such as Commercial and Private Bank.
Yêu cầu công việc• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of three years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
• Capabilities in introducing insurance and investment products
• Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
• Strong technical skills in wealth management
• Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
• Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
• Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
• Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services
• Local regulatory & license requirements - job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country
• Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
• Able to communicate well in English and local languages
Quyền lợi được hưởng- teambuilding
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí