- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việc
This role reports to Premier Customer Service Manager and is a part of the Premier relationship team and a key relationship support role created to provide an outstanding customer experience to the valuable Premier clients and increase Premier Relationship Manager’s (PRM’s) client facing time. The role provides dedicated support to a team of Premier Relationship Managers (PRM) in the overall achievement of their income plans (covering acquisition, cross sales, retention, and growth of their portfolios) and day to day contact with their clients in the delivery of the proposition objectives.
In order to deliver client centric service, this role is identified as a point of contact for clients and in the absence of the PRM, this role will be the first point of contact for the client. In addition, the Premier Officer may provide credit/lending support to the PRM if dictated by market requirements. Building an ongoing relationship based on value and service is critical to be successful in this role.
• Provide high quality sales support to a team of PRMs mainly focused on getting appointment for PRMs and supporting PRMs in servicing their clients.
• Reduce the time spent on process and administrative tasks by PRM to increase PRM’s capacity.
• Support PRMs to manage client contact and service, including, in the absence of PRMs, answering client calls, resolving client enquiries on transactional needs and facilitating a smooth hand-off to the correct channels where appropriate, and managing key event reminders to maintain active client contact.
• Provide sales support to PRMs including preparing and completing sales documents, managing data input and report generation, and liaising with support functions to follow through client purchase process requirement.
• Handle client’s enquiries relating to the PRM’s portfolio in a positive, timely, and appropriate manner. Aim to resolve the customer’s queries at the first point of contact and minimise referrals to the PRM for routine transactions.
• Have strong knowledge of the PRM’s portfolio of clients with the support of CRMS and analytical tools.
• Proactively respond to client in face-to-face and/or telephone settings, updating client profile screens with details of client contact.
• Maintain a basic understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor Degree
• Excellent communications skill in English and Vietnamese
• Strong interpersonal and empathy skills with strong decision making and ability to deliver
• Minimum of two years working in financial services industry
• Previous experience in Retail/Premier sales preferred
• Understanding of core products, Premier proposition, and familiar with retail and wealth product processes
• Solid knowledge of appropriate branch operational procedures
• Money Laundering Awareness Certificate held
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory governance in market
• Good knowledge of personal banking
• Team player with collaborative skills
• Knowledge of local compliance regulations
• Able to deliver the client experience and needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng