- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Process Improvement (50%)
o Provide technical knowledge to continuous improvement efforts aimed at increasing productivity and yields for all painting and bonding processes.
o Assist in the identification of new materials, methods, and tools in order to improve current painting and bonding processes and/or equipment.
o Develop understanding of production processes to identify the key process parameters related to yield and product performance.
o Support the execution of studies to stabilize, characterize, and optimize key painting and bonding process parameters.
o Assist in the maintenance and support of all Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Statistical Quality Control (SQC) tools for key painting and bonding processes.
• Day-to-day support (30%)
o Conduct daily process audits of painting and bonding processes.
o Support Manufacturing in efforts to troubleshoot the manufacturing processes on a daily basis.
o Develop, maintain, and update manufacturing documentation with input from appropriate functions.
o Assist Manufacturing in the training of operators, technicians, and supervisors as needed.
o Work with Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) as needed to ensure that equipment and processes comply with applicable codes and regulations.
• New Products (20%)
o Work with Carlsbad Product Engineering Team to review and confirm that FA and Qualification components, clubs and processes meet design intent.
o Work with Carlsbad Product Engineering Team to ensure process specifications, procedures, and controls related to all painting and bonding processes of new products are well documented and communicated before launch.
o Assist with creating target and limit samples as directed and confirm that all samples are available to SI before production quality inspections commence.
o Provide input to Carlsbad Product Engineering Team regarding painting and bonding processing options during the development of new products – Design for Manufacturability (DFM.)
o Work to improve volume process capabilities in anticipation of new product requirements.
o Provide input regarding opportunities to reduce cost for components or processes.
o Assist with overseeing the product qualification processes, components and finished clubs and prepare qualification reports.
Yêu cầu công việcTECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
• Technical knowledge in painting and bonding manufacturing processes.
• General knowledge of overall manufacturing processes required.
• Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
• Good knowledge of statistical tools.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Proficient in both written and verbal English & Mandarin required
• Able to read and interpret instructions, procedures, etc.
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and priorities and function without rigid organizational boundaries.
• Must show evidence of increasing responsibility with years of experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record.
• Highly energetic, creative, intelligent, and logical.
• Able to work extended hours in critical situations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• BS in Mechanical, Material or Manufacturing Engineering or relevant experience.
• 5 years’ experience with painting and bonding manufacturing processes demonstrating skills in the above duties.
• 3 years’ experience in golf industry demonstrating skills in the above duties desired.
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification ideal
• Experience working for a US based company, representing said company in oversea activities
Quyền lợi được hưởng- lương tháng 13
- oversea training
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí