- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcWe are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Product Manager, Credit Cards, RBWM.
As product manager, Credit Card Acquisition, you will work in a high performing team to identify, develop and implement of initiatives designed to drive profitable market share growth and new credit card accounts.
In this role, you will:
• Formulate and implement Marketing and Business Development strategy for Cards Business while sustaining and increasing the market share position for the bank.
• Help formulate and shape new product enhancements and/or third party partnerships through customer insights, competitive analysis, customer research and in-market tests.
• Develop, implement, and manage the end to end channel, process, technology, performance of acquisition channels, including direct sales, online, call centre, and branches.
• Understanding lending best practice within different channels, and engaging channel partners to embed successful, customer-centric methods to drive credit card acquisition in the right way.
• Understanding the impact of regulatory change and ensuring sales-process compliance on our lending products.
• Ensure all current and future product initiatives are driving the right product economics in terms of revenue and profitability
• Constantly monitor key indicators of new cards and early engagement, and effectively use data to identify opportunities for enhancing revenue, controlling cost and strengthening the overall cards portfolio.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Business or Finance
• Minimum of 5 years credit cards experience
• Ability to critically analyze situations and risks, determine paths of actions, and make recommendations to senior managers
• Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure within team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with highly developed capacity to influence related business stakeholders
• Familiarity with regulatory compliance requirements in the product areas
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word. HSBC core systems are advantages
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí