- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWe currently have an open vacancy for a Project Manager for the Maritime Advisory Group (AG). You will be responsible to manage midsize projects for international and large Vietnamese Clients especially in the sectors Feasibility Studies, Port Master planning, Basic/Detailed Engineering Design for Maritime related project.
Geographically your focus is Vietnam but your activities will potentially also cover other countries in SE Asia if required.
You will be working in a very positive and professional environment. We offer on-the-job-training by international experts, good labor conditions and the possibility for inter-company rotation, if wished also outside Vietnam.
Role Responsibilities & Activities:
• Actively manage small to medium size projects under the supervision of a Project Director
• Provide the key link between project delivery and the Client’s organization, initiating projects including the coordination of stakeholder input, the production options appraisals, the preparation of project briefs and business cases and the gaining of approvals
• Procure and manage consultant and contractor teams during project development and delivery
• Manage and coach the project team, client liaison
• Contribute to positive execution result of projects within the AG
• Proactively contribute to the preparation and review of proposals prepared by the AG, in accordance with the Company policy
• Working location at Ho Chi Minh office
Reports to: Report to Project Director, Associate Director and/or Director Advisory Group.
Yêu cầu công việc• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree or Master Degree in Maritime Civil Engineering.
• At least 7 years of working experience as project engineer in Maritime Civil Engineering field
• At least 5 years of working experience as Project Manager in Maritime Civil Engineering field
• Demonstrate good Project leadership skills
• Experience of working within a multinational organization
• Awareness of industry procedures and best practice
• Good managerial, commercial and technical track record
• Good working knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
• Familiar with BIM working environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Leadership. Planning and organizing.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary is fixed, extra bonus plus profit sharing depend on performance;
- Health insurance for whole family, 24 hours accident insurance for employee;
- Internal & external training in Vietnam & abroad, on the job training.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí