- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Dệt may - Da giày
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
• Inspects products at suppliers’ by sampling or 100% according to companys requirements.
• Assists in identifying, documenting and recommending the disposition of non-conforming products
• Performs regular or random audits of key processes in production processes based on documentation requirements.
• Assists in documenting inspection and process audit results by completing reports/logs and inputting data into quality database.
• Uses appropriate quality tools to troubleshoot problems and report the results to the SI team leader and supervisor.
• Assists engineering team in the pre-certification inspection and testing of new products.
• Assists in following up on quality issues and reporting improvement implementation issues.
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the basic SI inspection process, including inspection documents, samples and measurement equipment.
• Provides professional assistance to new recruits and assists in training and mentoring of supplier quality personnel.
• Long-term cooperation with the company on travel arrangements to conduct off-site inspections.
• Respects and abides by the rules of the company and its suppliers regarding to confidentiality of product and process information.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 1 year experience as a process and product inspector/auditor in a manufacturing setting, preferably golf club manufacturing industry.
• Familiar with basic office software such as outlook, MS Word, Excel, power point.
• Candidate who has the ability to communicate in English can be considered for more salary compensation based on individual cases.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare plan
- Training oversea