- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quản lý điều hành
Thực phẩm - Đồ uống
Mô tả công việc
- Develops and manages all new stores opening and operations initiatives and ensures that execution is aligned with our company standards. We are planning on opening at least 20 stores in your region in the coming 6 months, a fast roll out is foreseen for 2019 to 2021
- Responsible for achieving sales, service, customer satisfaction and profitability goals.
- Protection of company assets through loss prevention and expense efficiencies.
- Develops new stores management and staff through appropriate coaching, supporting, delegating and mentoring to maximize performance.
- Tracks, reports and analyzes sales, inventory and other operational sales data and makes recommendations to proactively identify and address areas of opportunity.
- Manages all in store operational guidelines and standards so that they remain in line with company best practices.
- Works closely with our Service Centre to ensure new product rollouts, floor changes and outof-stocks are timely communicated, followed up on and executed.
- Works in tandem with the Service Center in the setting of staffing levels and development of the teams.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 3 years of retail management experience in a fast growing multi-unit retail operation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor degree (MBA preferred),
- Knowledge of retail food management, policy and operations required
financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory.
- Effective leadership skills and strong organizational skills
- An ability to coordinate and direct activity in a fast-paced, multi-functional environment.
- A proven ability to manage people and complex processes, prioritize tasks.
- An ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Positive, team-oriented, high energy, upbeat personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce desired results by conforming to operational goals, leveraging resources, maintaining tough expense control, managing merchandise effectively, and setting clear expectations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe