Relationship Manager - Consumer Bankingcông ty TNHH ngân hàng trách nhiệm hữu hạn một thành viên cimb việt nam
Lượt xem: 224 | Ngày cập nhật: 23/01/2019 (3 năm trước)
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcSales Planing & Execution
• Services preferred customers.
• Promoting & acquiring bank’s investment & Deposit products (VND & FCY) and services by applying “farmer” concept.
• Actively acquire new-to-bank (NTB) and preferred (NTP) customers. NTP is defined as customer maintaining required deposit balance
• Promoting bank’s other products and services (Life Insurance and Cash Secured Short Term Loan) that management may deem relevant to distribute to PREFERRED customers via sale referrals.
• Complement branch on acquisition numbers.
• Run preferred activities to increase membership and deposit sales.
• Active involvement in Preferred customers acquisition programmes/ events
• Lead and/or take part in every marketing activities
• Strong sales presentation and closing skills on bank products and services.
◦ Comprehensive understanding of product features and benefits.
◦ Knowledge of products and services offered by competitors in priority banking
◦ Through familiarity and comply with Commercial processes
• Actively retain and nurture existing Preferred base & by applying “Farmer” concept.
• Establish and maintain relationship with upper mass Affluent customers and respond to queries and complaints in a timely manner.
• Able to deal with and manage HNW individuals and sign them up as CIMB Preferred customers.
• Advisory-base sales to NTB and NTP customers.
• To encourage and promote teamwork within branch sales team by:
◦ Providing assistance (e.g: training, knowledge sharing, covering of duties to sales team members where necessary.
◦ Identifying and sharing new ideas and approaches for increasing sales and maximising customers experiences
◦ Maintaining a conductive and professional working relationship within the sales team.
• To protect a professional business image at all times through high standards of house keeping and personal grooming.
• To participate in the continuous Professional development Program
• To comply strictly to CIMB Bank’s policies and procedures including credit control procedure, audit compliance and BNW guidelines.
• To comply with Code of Sales Ethics and Governance.
Yêu cầu công việcRelevant Work Experience
• More than 2 years banking/ sales experiences.
Competencies/Skills (Essential to succeed in this job)
• Good networking, proactive with strong sales drive, results oriented.
• Ability to communicate well in English, Mandarin& Bahasa Malaysia
• Matured thinking with ability to deal with High Net Worth customers, acquire membership
• Computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office & etc.
• Team Player
• Self starter, proactive sales drive in sales management
• Mobile throughout the region for Preferred customers acquisition activities.
• Strong telemarketing skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th-Month Salary, Year End Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí