Resort Sales Managercông ty cổ phần dịch vụ hàng không sân bay tân sơn nhất (sasco)
Lượt xem: 469 | Ngày cập nhật: 20/10/2018 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Mô tả công việcEducate customer on sales transformation organization.
Achieve sales objectives and goals as set by the management.
Build rapport with key corporate accounts.
Complete assigned sales calls on a daily basis.
Conduct site inspections.
When required attend/schedule lunch entertainment for key corporate accounts.
Share with team in sales briefing once a week pertaining to the corporate business environment in the markets.
Ensure that all accounts profile and all sales reports and any other relevant information are updated.
Schedule calls to be made one week in advance and share this information in the daily sales briefings.
Coordinate sales blitzes in the designated areas of growth potential in city, industrial area with immediate supervisor.
To develop a practice of weekly sales call plan in order to help better planning in terms of time management, sales objectives and who we want to see.
Organize business entertainment to include: luncheons, dinners, cocktails to know the client and giving them confidence in the hotel management team. Introduce the director of sales, director of marketing and general manager whenever possible.
Track and share information regarding new business trends.
Understand factors that affect the market, inform management accordingly and come with the solution.
Check market share and performance of the competitive hotel revenues.
Keep track of the competitors regarding special promotions and rate packages.
Communicate effectively to ensure that the sales function is carried out smoothly and commitments are met.
Submit sales activities reports on a monthly basis outlining:
Total number of calls with details
Past month activities
Corporate production against budget and goals
Major business leads for that month and for the future
Your top twenty accounts
Any competitor information
Yêu cầu công việcAt least Bachelor degree in any field
At least 3 year experience in sales Manager
Strong in inter-personality and out going
Proficiency in English communication and computer literate
Strong in driving results
1. Understand hotels market positioning for transient and group market segments.
2. Effective sales communication skills and personal performance.
3. Solicit new accounts, maintain and/or increase business of existing accounts.
4. Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
5. Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner.
6. Use problem solving methodology for decision making and follow-up.
7. Understanding and achievement of team and individual goals.
8. Strong overall sales skills.
9. Familiarity and knowledge of all departments within the hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Lương tháng 13
- Đào tạo
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí