Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Marketing - PR :
The Sale Director is responsible for leading efforts involved in sale strategy development and improvements with direct responsibility. This position initiates, evaluates plans, directs, executes, implements, and reports on activities related to the sale and business development ideas. This position carries the responsibility to mentor team members and grow their capabilities for contributing to the organization while coordinating and managing the efforts of the Sale team.
Manage and control all of sales and marketing activities in all channels.
- Maximize sales and achieve customer satisfaction, maximize company’s profit.
- Follow market developments including sales, competitors and customers.
- Develop people , provide instructions and review staffs performances.
- Work with regional sales managers and trade marketing to make sales plans and strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Promote sales activities, implement trade marketing activities to promote sales.
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Take charge of visiting customers if required.
- Manage distributors to ensure sufficient stock and product delivery.
- Review distributors performance, and adjust to ensure optimal sales and service.
- Develop Trade Marketing plan and strategy development attain efficiencies and drive achievements.
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales.
- Support to open new distribution system.
- Monitor competitors activities, potential tenders.
- Manage relationships with Distributions.
- Coordinate with Marketing team on new product launches & promotional plans of existing portfolio.
- Manage operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure effectiveness.
- Support HR department to develop people: recruit and train staffs.
Report to: General Director
Number of Subordinates: 2