Lưu công việc
Ứng tuyển ngay
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
As an Analytics Specialist for Sales Effectiveness (SEFF), you will support Commercial team efforts to drive penetration of Nielsen solutions in the market, with the key responsibility of project delivery and execution.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with key internal stakeholders across operations, COE and client service teams to manage projects end-to-end, and then deliver SEFF solutions that help optimize key points-of-purchase and enable our clients to make informed business decisions.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Ownership of project delivery
● Support business expansion with the existing client portfolio, and assist in the delivery of new opportunities based on client strategic priorities and networking
● Full understanding of Nielsen portfolio and interconnections of different solutions.
● SEFF solutions that optimize distribution opportunity
● Close collaboration with Commercial team and client to drive seamless delivery to clients.
● Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Earning Client Trust/Building Relationships
●Confidence & credibility to talk to a wide range of stakeholders (from project team to decision makers).
●Demonstrable knowledge of the FMCG, CPG and Retail industry, understanding how trade and business needs are changing and how Nielsen solutions can help solve client business issues.
●Has a deep understanding of customer business around (distribution and execution) solution focus and can act as a liaison with the RPM team to ensure final output meets client needs
●Maintain timely communications with account teams and senior management, to keep stakeholders up-to-date on client requirements and call out any issues/ risks. Document records of client inquiries and resolutions
●Clearly understands the needs of different personas at the client end - Sales, Commercial Directors, Revenue Management, Category Management and Retailers and how a particular solution can deliver outcomes.
Team Management and Collaboration
● Relentless curiosity to learn from & share with SEFF peers from Growth markets and beyond
● Team Management (including day-today management, check-ins, one to ones, year end admin. Etc.) Coaching and training of others on the team.
● Works continuously with CBPs, Commercial Leaders, PL, Delivery COE team & other Growth SEff leaders to ensure that pertinent information about clients is shared and the relevant people are consulted and/or informed of key activity on an account.
Yêu cầu công việc
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
●University degree in Business, Economics or a related field; Marketing specialisation is a plus
●3+ years of experience in CPG Sales, Trade Marketing, Agency or Retailer - Key Account, Merchandising.
●Knowledge in sales processes in CPG companies, customers, modern and traditional market.
●Passionate in market intelligence, research analysis or FMCG industry is an advantage.
●Digital knowledge, Nielsen platforms (added value)
●Excellent written and verbal communication; English proficiency is a must (+Local Language)
●Highly competent in MS Excel and PowerPoint (pivot tables, functions, charts)
●Customer-oriented with good people skills; you will interact with a diverse group of clients
●Strong analytical skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium healthcare plan
- Global training opportunities
- Company provided
Giới thiệu về công ty
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Thái Hà, Đống Đa, HÀ Nội
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Nielsen Vietnam
Quy mô công ty : Trên 1000 nhân viên
Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence and mobile measurement. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands. As at 2014, Nielsen employs over 40,000 associates worldwide with revenues surpassing US$ 6 billion.