- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
- Organize and prepare all necessary logistics for all sales training programs (prepare invitation; set up training room/ equipment; prepare instructional materials/ handouts; tea break, prepare training reports...)
- Deliver basic product training and fundamental sales skills training sessions for direct sales
- Implement qualification testing and evaluation for sales training programs
- Assist Sales Training Manager in developing sales training curriculum (draft training contents & materials, translate documents; track new training method and techniques; design educational aids, update curriculum as needed, edit training video clip...)
- Manage and update all sales training database and sales training record
- Manage database of direct sales performance monthly and consult with Sales Training Manager for appropriate taken actions
- Manage and promote e-learning which related to sales training.
- Manage and arrange training facilities and equipment.
- Other job assignment by Sales Training Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- BA degree in Marketing, Economics or Commerce.
- 3 years’ Experience in sales training (product or sales skills)
- Work experience at foreign company or Japanese company
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written ( English)
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures
- Good customer service mindset (internal and external)
- Willing to learn, willing to do attitude.
- Very high command in written and spoken English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional environment13th, 14th, 15th month Salary; Oversea award
- Health insurance
- Training opportunity