- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Mô tả công việc
We are looking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced EFL teachers for the Korean International School in Hanoi (Full-time, Secondary School) starting from March 1st, 2019. Applicants should have at least 3 years of ESL experience teaching at a Secondary level. Experience gained in Korea and knowledge of Korean culture is a bonus. Since our interview date (Feb 25th) is very close to the job start date (March 1st) we are looking for candidates that currently reside in Hanoi.
Contract Period: 1st March 2019 ~ 28th February 2020
N/B: Should the successful candidate pass the probation period, they will qualify for a contract renewal for the school year 2020
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Average Teaching Schedule: 24 hrs/week
Salary: US$2000 per month (before tax).
$300 bonus every 3 months, following a successful probation period.
$200 health insurance
Workday lunch is provided by school
Extra salary paid depending on qualifications, experience, additional duties, over-time, etc.
Full University degree with honours $200
English teaching certificate TESOL / CELTA $100
Official teaching certification $100-200
Graduate degree – teaching / language related $100-200
Graduate degree – teaching / language unrelated $100
Homeroom teacher recompense $100
After 1 year of successful employment an extra $100 will be added to the monthly salary for a maximum of 5 years.
Teaching career $0-200 for every year of experience teaching on a public school program in Korea such as EPIK $10 a year up to a maximum of 20 years.
Tax: most teachers pay 15~20%.
Fully–paid leave: Usually around 6 weeks during winter vacation and 5 weeks during summer vacation as well as 1 week for Korean thanksgiving.
1. Curriculum : Korean National Curriculum
2. School year begins on March 1st and ends on February 28th.
3. Teaching grades : Grade 7 to 12
4. Korean language is mainly used except during English and Vietnamese classes.
5. More than 85% of the students are going to the universities in Korea after graduation.
6. Holidays (every year)
- Summer : around middle of July – middle of August
- Winter : around middle of January – end of February
- Using NEIS (National Education Information System) when processing the evaluation results.
- Days off on Vietnamese holidays and Korean Thanksgiving day
- Working during the vacation is according to the school regulation.
Yêu cầu công việc
All applicants, as a minimum, should have a bachelors degree (in any subject) and a teaching qualification such as a TESOL/CELTA
To Apply: please submit the following -
o Cover letter
o Full CV with 2 referees
o Scanned copy of teaching certificate(s) and university degree(s)
o Scanned copy of passport
N/B: Upon receiving the applications, the Head-Teacher will reply with the school’s official CV template. Applicants must fill it in and send it back.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Applicants will be expected to teach a micro-lesson as part of the interview process. Details about the micro-lesson will be sent to short-listed applicants.
Email your application to:
Deadline for applications: Thursday February 21st, 2019
Date of Interview: Monday February 25th, 2019
Due to new changes in Vietnamese law, applicants must have 3 years of verifiable teaching experience. All educational documents must be authenticated by the embassy of the country they were attained and the Vietnamese embassy to be accepted for visa application. All work experience documents, such as references, must be authenticated by the embassy of the country in which the experience was attained and the Vietnamese embassy. A criminal record check must be authenticated by the country in which the applicant has been residing for the last 6 months and the Vietnamese embassy. If your last 3 years of working experience are from Vietnam, all documents only need to be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Contract completion bonus
- 3 months fully-paid leave a year
- Work laptop