Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
We are looking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced EFL teachers for the Korean International School in Hanoi (Full-time, Secondary School) starting from March 1st, 2019. Applicants should have at least 3 years of ESL experience teaching at a Secondary level. Experience gained in Korea and knowledge of Korean culture is a bonus. Since our interview date (Feb 25th) is very close to the job start date (March 1st) we are looking for candidates that currently reside in Hanoi.
Contract Period: 1st March 2019 ~ 28th February 2020
N/B: Should the successful candidate pass the probation period, they will qualify for a contract renewal for the school year 2020
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Average Teaching Schedule: 24 hrs/week
Salary: US$2000 per month (before tax).
$300 bonus every 3 months, following a successful probation period.
$200 health insurance
Workday lunch is provided by school
Extra salary paid depending on qualifications, experience, additional duties, over-time, etc.
Full University degree with honours $200
English teaching certificate TESOL / CELTA $100
Official teaching certification $100-200
Graduate degree – teaching / language related $100-200
Graduate degree – teaching / language unrelated $100
Homeroom teacher recompense $100
After 1 year of successful employment an extra $100 will be added to the monthly salary for a maximum of 5 years.
Teaching career $0-200 for every year of experience teaching on a public school program in Korea such as EPIK $10 a year up to a maximum of 20 years.
Tax: most teachers pay 15~20%.
Fully–paid leave: Usually around 6 weeks during winter vacation and 5 weeks during summer vacation as well as 1 week for Korean thanksgiving.
1. Curriculum : Korean National Curriculum
2. School year begins on March 1st and ends on February 28th.
3. Teaching grades : Grade 7 to 12
4. Korean language is mainly used except during English and Vietnamese classes.
5. More than 85% of the students are going to the universities in Korea after graduation.
6. Holidays (every year)
- Summer : around middle of July – middle of August
- Winter : around middle of January – end of February
- Using NEIS (National Education Information System) when processing the evaluation results.
- Days off on Vietnamese holidays and Korean Thanksgiving day
- Working during the vacation is according to the school regulation.