robert bosch engineering vietnam
Lượt xem: 369
Cập nhật: 19/05/2019 (4 năm trước)
Ngành nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng Việc làm thời vụ
Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụNhân viên
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
1. Support Department
- Support in welcoming guest, invitation letters, supporting accommodation, visa and travel, gift;
- Prepare for new joiners (PC arrangement, create User ID, phone, taxi card, welcoming new staff…);
- Prepare for resignation associates; do exit check list;
- Manage Department Employee List (Internal, external, intern) and Department Organizational chart;
- Support Department Head in organizing Department Events like Department meeting, Group Meeting, Workshops;
- Coordinate with other departments to complete assignments;
- Support associates in travel arrangement;
- Support in expense claim form, recording and monthly reporting, newsletter, year book/year end video;
- Manage department budget and purchasing;
- Manage and distribute department asset (PCs, mouse, key board, RAM, monitor), prepare monthly asset report;
- Purchasing office supplies as per regulation;
- Get Department Head’s approval for expense claim form, work on, TPS or other related paper work;
- Support in interview process;
- Manage email distribution List and Department folder right granting;
- Support in receiving/sending courier;
- Taxi management;
- Support associates in daily arising topics.
2. Assist to Department Head
- Take meeting minute and follow up;
- Manage Department calendar;
- Handle travel arrangement (raise TPS, transportation, visa, flight ticket, accommodation, and advance - reimburse, work permit, resident card…);
- Manage DH’s personal information;
- Prepare monthly reports and presentation for meeting/workshop;
- Coordinate with DH to organize department events (workshop, welcoming guest event…);
- Other tasks assigned by Department Head and Group Manager.
• Diploma or BA degree in Business Admin, Secretary, Hospitality.
• Preferably 2-3 years experience in similar position.
• Excellent English skills
• Very good communication and interpersonal skill and team work.
• Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
• Proficient Microsoft Office application (word, power point, excel…)
• Hard working, enthusiasm, dynamic, self-confidence to meet deadlines.
• Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- 13th Salary + Bonus
- 16 days of annual leave
- Onsite Opportunity
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
TÌM VIỆC LÀM THEO TIÊU CHÍ
Tìm việc làm liên quan: Tại đây
MẪU CV ĐẸP
Bạn đã ứng tuyển thành công. Tải app chat Tại đây để nhận được kết quả ứng tuyển từ nhà tuyển dụng