- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việcKPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 156 countries. Collectively they employ more than 189,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1,400 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the following position, based in District 7, Ho Chi Minh:
• Assist in travel booking, printing, stationary ordering and other administrative requests of department needs.
• Coordinate logistics needed for training, meetings.
• Assist on policy compliance for department including timesheets, overtime, and clean desk.
• Process all staffing schedule requests including book, change, and inform requestors if there is conflict
• Check timesheets, reconcile overtime claim forms and send weekly reminders of missing timesheets.
• Make sure start and end time are correctly inputted in IBS timesheet entries
• Prepare proposal and/or engagement letter/contract with existing clients, type or translate document (for internal or external use) in accordance the KPMG template
• Always proofread the deliverables you are providing to the client (engagement teams).
• Follow KPMG formatting guidelines and use the latest templates.
Yêu cầu công việcRequirements:
• A university degree holder; additional qualifications would be advantageous
• 1 - 2 year working experience in secretarial/administrative role, preferably in professional services environment
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Very good computer knowledge and skills (MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point)
• Conscientious, service and customer-oriented
• Detail focused and good commitment
• Strong organizational skills are essential in order to manage and prioritize your workload
• Able to work under high pressure with all levels of staff
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Annual performance bonus
- AON healthcare package
- Company trip
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí