- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc- Responsible for leading the design team of architects, designers and CAD technicians.
- Perform duties assigned by Team Leader/ Director.
- Manage clients and projects and report to Team Leader/ Directors.
- With assistance and through the Team Leader/ Directors, establish strategic goals with design team.
- Assist the Team Leader/ Directors in preparing design proposals, assigning project teams and participating in presentations and the whole design process from A-Z within project timeframe.
- Coordinating all works for both internal teams and other construction professionals such as architects, engineers and contractors during project permitting and construction stage.
- Review all projects to ensure that the Company’s philosophy and quality standards are being adhered to.
- Maintain close contact with all staff in order to ensure high morale and production efficiency.
Yêu cầu công việc• Bachelor degree in Architecture or equivalent
• Minimum 4 - 6 years experience preferably in Architect’s office
• Good organization, leadership and time management skills
• Design, project and people management skills. Prior management or supervisory experience preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as teamwork
• Good design with detailing capabilities
• Experience and understanding in Project Permitting, Project Management and Contract Administration
• Honest, hard working, independent and self-motivated
• Required language (s): Vietnamese & English.
• Proficiency in drafting using AutoCAD, knowledge of SketchUp would be an advantage
• Other details of this position will be discussed at the interview
• Social Insurance, Health Insurance
• Career Path and Development
• Professional Working Environment
• Training and career development opportunities
Background check and reference checks required upon hire. Interested candidates are invited to write in their detailed resume and design portfolio in pdf to:
BYG Projects (Vietnam) Ltd.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Social Insurance, Health Insurance
- Training and career development opportunities
- Professional Working Environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí