Senior Auditor, Quality Assurance (HCM Office)representative office - mgf sourcing/ tsam limited
Lượt xem: 247 | Ngày cập nhật: 22/01/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPurpose/General Summary: Conduct order inspections to ensure customer requirements are met. This may include in-line and final inspections, participation in pre-production meetings, factory evaluations and vendor development activities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and updates the Quality Assurance production status reports (PSR) on a regular basis.
- Conducts meeting with vendors factory in conjunction with brand representatives to ensure all necessary pre-production requirements are met
- Conducts Pilot Lot assessment as per the approved criteria. Evaluates pilot-lot production and works with factory for necessary improvements.
- Conducts inline inspections per Purchasing Order as per brands SOPs; ensuring product quality conforms to the approved TOP.
- Conducts the final audit for the shipments at factories before delivery to the forwarders.
- Reports to supervisor or respective brand point persons timely on problems identified that may affect delivery.
- Prepares analysis on performance of factories assigned and identifies high risk factories; identify issues and recommend improvement actions. - Provide coaching and training to other auditors; may supervise a team of auditors for assigned categories, brands, factories or geographies
- Conduct factory evaluations and assist in other vendor development initiatives as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc- A minimum of 5 to 7 years’ QC experience at garment factories
- Hands-on knowledge of different garment categories such as Woven, Knits, Sweater, Intimates, etc.
- Technical experience in pattern making, wash, fabric are preferred
- Experience in supervising teams and training is a plus
- Experience in handling global brands is definitely an advantage
- Good communications skills
- Able to identify problems and analyse for solutions
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit your application with complete salary history to:
or e-mail: by Apply button on VietnamWorks at the end of page
We regret to inform you that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Company websites: www.mast.com or www.limitedbrands.com
Quyền lợi được hưởng- To be discussed
- To be discussed
- To be discussed
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí