Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Department: Consumer Marketing
- Be responsible for the proposal of marketing plan on the assigned master brand in which strategy and action plan are described.
- In conjunction with IFT Business Unit Director, ensure OTIF execution of marketing plan
- Contribute to marketing innovation to deliver business objectives
- Ensure effective liaison with CDSM and Operation departments, budget conformation and frequent update of data analysis to deliver business objectives
- Strictly follow process of Marketing material development and Regulatory affairs.
- Strictly follow Code of Conduct and Milk Code
- Reporting to Marketing Manager
- Supervise Assistant Brand Manager, and Marketing Trainee if any.
Contribute in strategy and planning
- Propose strategies, objectives and marketing plan for the brand and group of products
- Contribute in establishing strategies and marketing plans for the brand.
- Create and manage innovation in product development to deliver business objectives.
Implement marketing actions
- Deliver the targets as agreed in planning for brand.
- Achieve the preferred brand image/proposition by controlling the line communication: set commercial targets, brief agencies, evaluate agency proposals, and manage consistent quality....
- Ensure consistency in brand communication message across channels
- Devise and implement promotional plans on consumer and trade level.
- Coordinate with CDSM and Supply Chain to ensure smooth sales operations and quality in market executions of all brand activities.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain for production and logistics related issues to ensure sufficient product supply and effective stock management; be fully in charge of forecast accuracy.
- Liaise closely with other departments, like e.g. production, NPD, QC, Finance, CDSM
- Ensure frequent update of data analysis i.e. volumes, market shares, sales, market intelligence, qualitative and quantitative market research as well as via frequent market visits.
- Manage relationship with external agencies, like e.g. advertising, event, PR and market research agencies.
- Keep all marketing expenditures within the marketing budget.
- Train and manages the subordinates.
- Act as an internal auditor.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• 4-6 years Brand Management, Commercial and Category experience in FMCG
• Personal Leadership: Responsible for driving own result
• Team player: Ability to inspire and influence. Able to negotiate cross-functionally
• The ability to manage cross-functional teams
• Project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good business knowledge and understanding
• Sound knowledge of the marketing mix
• Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• Develops creative solutions
• Positive / personable attitude at all times. Organised and reliable
Send CV via VietnamWorks
- Attractive compensation and bonus
- Premium Healthcare for you and your family
- Training and Development opportunities
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn