Department: Supply Chain - Operations
Xem chi tiết
- Responsible for entire Demand Planning and S&OP process to get robust 18-month rolling demand forecast, to achieve targeted forecast accuracy, forecast bias and Day of Inventory (DIO).
- Responsible for entire Supply Planning such as Master Production Scheduling (MPS), Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP), Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) & Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP)
- Sustain and develop capability for planning team.
- Reporting to Plan & Deliver Manager
- Subordinate: Demand Planners, SC Planning Leaders
Demand Planning and S&OP:
- Manage demand planning with high complexity: volatile market / promotion driven, high number of SKUs and/or customers / sales entities
- Linking pin between the sales, marketing and supply chain disciplines, align the customer focused marketing & sales organization with an efficiency driven supply chain
- Is a sparring partner for (senior) sales and (trade) marketing colleagues in order to build, challenge and validate forecasts (both baseline and uplift)
- Lead Weekly Demand Review Meeting, Monthly Demand Meeting, Supply Review meeting, Pre-S&OP meeting and facilitate Executive S&OP Meeting.
- Lead and contribute to new and/or improves existing procedures, processes, systems and tools related to demand planning processes and S&OP.
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines
- Manage entire supply planning process; focusing on short term & middle term supply planning and inventory management of RPMs & FGs with available resources to ensure FG Stock availability as per Demand Forecast & take proper actions to meet demand changes
- Work closely with Procurement, Production, Third Party Manufactures, QA, R&D, Logistics, … to ensure smooth production & delivery to achieve targeted customer service level, inventory and costs
- Manage Short & Medium term master production scheduling, material requirement planning & distribution requirement planning
- Identify and decide on short term on supply issues, highlight & make proposal on medium term supply issues (including key suppliers) in S&OP process.
- Work closely with Deliver to understand outbound network constraints and liaise with the appropriate planning teams (site and third party) to overcome short & medium term constraints
- Review & manage capacity: Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) & Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP), prepare contingency plans and scenarios to balance Demand & Supply (both short term & medium term)
- Control & optimize stock level of FGs & RPMs to meet Days of Inventory policy (DIO).
- Support project teams and ensure appropriate early management rigour in delivering innovation & promotion on time in full for both local & export projects
- Early management of write offs for FGs and RPMs as a result of innovations, re-launches, promotions and other activities (price adjustment, discontinuation …).
- Control Slow Moving & Obsolete Stock within budget, reduce business waste and delivering cost savings target through inventory reduction, write-off reduction & simplification, control & make monthly slow moving and obsolete (SLOB) Stock Report
- Assist Plan & Deliver Manager in assigned supply chain projects.