- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quan hệ đối ngoại
Marketing - PR
Mô tả công việc
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
• Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
• Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
• Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
• Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
Yêu cầu công việc
• 6+ years of marketing or brand management from E-commerce/Technology/FMCG of MNC.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience within a managerial/leadership role with proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
• Exposure to digital marketing and brand management.
• Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
• Ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
• Excellent in written and verbal communication skills (both in English and Vietnamese).
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
• Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and our customers
• Successfully able to present to and influence management at the VP level and above and are capable of writing and owning large, complex documents.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
• Ability to travel as necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13
- 14 Ngày phép