Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
Job title: Senior Customer Service Specialist
Reporting to: Senior Logistics Manager
Functional group: Supply Chain
Overall purpose of job:
Senior Customer Service Specialist –
J&J is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. J&J Consumer Vietnam with products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSONs, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
Senior Customer Service Specialist is to manage a customer service team and ensure Customer Orders are delivered on-time and in-full (OTIF) in a cost efficient manner whilst always seeking ways to improve service.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
I CUSTOMER SERVICE:
1. Responsible for Consumer – Customer service in leading and supervising customer service team in archive the customer service goal – OTIF, DIFOT
2. Responsible for Consumer – Customer service, as 1st point of escalation for Customer Service issues with Trade and Sales teams includes handling of sale orders, sample sale orders, allocations, returns and operational complaints.
3. Responsible for Customer Relationship in providing timely responses to customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints or issues.
4. Liaises with franchise people and Planning on sales plan.
5. In charge of customer services in providing daily, weekly sale update to management board and sale team.
6. Coordinates with 3PL on daily activities to deliver the business goals.
7. Implements and ensures SOPs relating to pricing, forecasting and customer complaints followed and complied
8. Ensure all customer complaints regarding orders, billing, shipping and products are recorded, tracked and reported properly.
9. Ensure compliance to all training requirements.
10. Coordinates with QA/RA to ensure customers’ complaints are addressed appropriately and support where required.
11. Responsible for invoice printing issuance process management, including: prepare invoice with CLS managers signatures, update the invoice tracking report, filing invoice documents.