Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Navigos search‘s client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
They are looking for a Senior Legal Manager who is qualified to provide professional support and legal advice to the transaction, legal compliance and operation of the company, safeguarding the company interest and guaranteeing the company’s compliance with the laws and regulations.
The role who will take responsibilities as below:
1. Review and draft contracts, mitigate the legal risk and protect the company contractual interest.
2. Analyze issues and estimate risks strategically, providing legal advice for the management and business departments consideration.
3. Monitor the law changes and offer suggestions to legal compliance of the company.
4. Deal with the disputes with third parties and protect the company interest.
5. Maintain the relationship with external parties, such as external legal counsels, regulators and clients.
6. Set internal governance policies and provide proactive solutions to mitigate company operational risks.
7. Company registration and license application
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Our candidate is the one who meet these requirements:
1. A licensed lawyer in Vietnam with law bachelor/master degree.
2. More than 10 years working experience in international companies or reputational law firms or ICT industry experience is a plus.
3. Ability to analyze legal issues strategically and judgmentally.
4. Good communication and team work skills.
5. Excellent in English writing and speaking,
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.
- 13th salary
- up to $ 5,000
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn