- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWe at Vntrip.vn are looking for a dynamic, customer focused, data driven and operationally minded Product Owner to join our technology team at Vntrip.vn. You will be tasked with delivering high quality customer-centric business solutions and features for our products that meets and exceeds our users’ and customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for you to make meaningful and measurable improvements to hospitality solutions which impact the travel experiences of our customers
• Evaluate every feature request, gather/research into detailed business requirements from internal and external customers and partners of Vntrip.vn, translate requirements into impactful user stories and manage/prioritize your backlog to drive maximum business value and continuous improvement to our products and services.
• Guide the development of new features and services from inception to launch while keeping internal and external customers and prospects of Vntrip.vn at the center of everything.
• Work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams to define/refine requirements, ensuring a clear and common understanding of scope and priority of deliverables (utilizing agile practices, e.g. Kanban and Scrum) and produce release plans/delivery schedules
• Use data, customer insights, and market research to build compelling business cases that solve real customer problems and informs decisions on what the team should work on next, analyze how it is implemented and what the results are.
• Own the long-term vision of Vntrip.vn’s product offerings, and inspire the team to achieve the company’s strategic vision by effectively sharing your message.
• Track and report progress against the plan, manage expectations on project status, Identify gaps or conflicts in requirements and handle risks/issues with a drive towards resolution.
Yêu cầu công việcYou must be
• A dynamic and user-focused individual with strong business awareness.
• Data-driven, goal-oriented and a fact-based decision maker
• Passionate about innovations and product development and constantly seeking out product improvement opportunities
• Creative and eager to experiment with new challenges while open to learning from the result.
• An outstanding team player with excellent negotiation and communication skill.
• A lead with strong interpersonal skills and experienced working collaboratively with people of various personalities
• Able and eager to perform in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Experience and expectations
• Over 5 years of experience in software development, with a minimum of 3 years of Product Management/Program Management/Business Analysis experience.
• Extensive experience building products, preferably in an eCommerce setting.
• Experience working across dynamic teams.
• Educational (and/or work) background in software engineering/computer science preferred.
• Strong executive-level communications
• Competency with all phases of project management, including issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Average fluency in English language is a plus.
• Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the development cycle of a product.
• Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes.
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Hưởng mức lương vô cùng hấp dẫn
- Được làm việc trong một doanh nghiệp trẻ, tiềm năng phát triển lớn, cởi mở
- Được hưởng chế độ đãi ngộ, cổ phiếu ưu đãi hấp dẫn và xứng đáng với công lao, tâm huyết;
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí