- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcVietnam and Cambodia Quality & Risk Management team is responsible for setting, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures designed to help to enable KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia and its personnel to achieve the following key objectives: (i) oversee and monitor service quality, (ii) protect the brand and reputation of KPMG, (iii) comply with laws, (iv) regulations and professional standards, and (v) minimize the risk of financial claims against KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia.
We play an integral role in KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia operations, providing advice to Partners and Engagement Leaders on subjects relating to regulation, independence, compliance, public interest, reputation and quality.
We are currently seeking to hire an ambitious qualified risk management senior for a permanent position, based in Hanoi.
• Performing quarterly firm controls using the firms systems.
• Maintaining periodically reports.
• Maintaining various risk management records.
• Providing expertise in order to support the employees across the firm on a broad range of items such as addressing Pre-approval of service, client and engagement acceptance and continuance (CEAC) procedures, engagement letter/contract inquiries, assisting in independence review process for public interest entity audit clients, etc.
• Assisting in updating configurations in CEAC system, building questionnaires of Annual Independence Confirmation, Professional Indemnity Insurance Confirmation.
• Assisting in preparing periodically reports submitted to authorities and other regulatory agencies such as transparency report, annual report to Ministry of Finance (MOF), audit practicing registration to public interest entities (PIEs), report on maintaining conditions to provide audit service, etc.
• Assisting in developing, delivering and monitoring risk trainings to all teams across all grades: critical in promoting quality and risk standards and in setting the right tone.
• Reporting to management on status of ongoing projects.
• Assisting in introducing appropriate processes, guidelines, and systems to ensure accurate and timely risk measurement and reporting as well as compliance with approved policies. Interact with relevant departments to improve risk management processes, tools and guidelines.
• Working on ad-hoc projects as they arise.
Yêu cầu công việcThe ideal candidate will be proactive and be interested in risk management. Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills are a prerequisite for the successful candidate along with the required skill set as outlined below:
• Ability to prioritize work and to multi-task to deliver day to day responsibilities and ad hoc project work as required with strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
• Ability to work on day-to-day duties and tasks with minimum supervision and ability to work on your own initiative in identifying and escalating problems
• Ability and willingness to take personal responsibility and accountability for own work
• Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately
• A high degree of enthusiasm and adaptability and advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Prior client facing experience desirable but not essential
• Prior working experience with risk management including KPMG’s risk processes and QP programme is an advantage
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Annual performance bonus
- AON healthcare package
- Company trip
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí