- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• The position is located at HCMC office.
• The role is to perform scheduled maintenance to prevent mechanical malfunction; to make repairs when equipment fails unexpectedly. This role may require extensive travel to satellite locations and other sites as required and may be allowed to lead suitable local technical projects.
• ad-hoc assignments
Responsibilities in Detail:
• Provide on-side installation, validation, and commissioning of instrument. Perform hands on on-side troubleshooting, service and repairs
• Provide technical support to external customers at their location
• Provide onsite technical training to the customers
• Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
• Contribute to developing service technical documentation system
• Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
• Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits
• Timely complete and submit all required paperwork
• Communicate with customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
• Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Field Service Engineer
Yêu cầu công việcQualifications, Experience and Characteristics Required:
• University Graduate with a diploma degree in industrial / mechanical engineering or similar fields.
• Technical writing skills and understanding of medical products are expected.
• Highly proficient with MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), web search.
• There should be a constant strive for continuous learning and knowledge growth. The position requires a strong sense for organization and structure; however creativity and strong imaginations in terms of technical relationships and manufacturing processes should be present.
• Interpersonal skills are necessary to communicate with internal and external personnel, strong oral and written communication skills in English. Intercultural skills are also a must.
• He or she is should willing to travel occasionally throughout country and Asia-Pacific.
• Experience in service and maintenance of high-end Life Sciences or medical capital equipment.
• Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical analog and digital circuits
• The role includes occasionally travel within Vietnam.
• The position requires in multicultural / multilingual environments in a highly matrix organization.
• There is potential to grow within this role or to join other opportunities within the company. Long term opportunities include larger responsible management of technical (investment) improvement projects in AP. Lateral movement to other business segments or functions across the FMC group is also possible.
“All applications received will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. We are always looking for talents. Un-seclected candidates will be considered for other vacancies
Quyền lợi được hưởng- There is potential to grow within this role or to join other opportunities within the company
- In accordance with Company Policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí