- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việcJOB OVERVIEW
The Sourcing Operations Specialist (Textiles) is responsible for sourcing and supplier management in support of company goals and objectives surrounding strategic supply base development, new product introduction and continuous improvement.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships, including supplier site visits and relationships at all levels of the supplier organization.
• Facilitate the supplier onboarding process.
• Ensure continuity of supply on a day-to-day basis with key suppliers in Asia. Resolve issues, coordinate and prioritize cross-functional teams for continuous improvement and develop and track action plans to eliminate risk.
• Regularly audit Work In Process reports in the factory, confirm manufacturing milestones are being met in the factories.
• Working closely with new product development teams, coordinate with suppliers regarding technology capabilities and roadmaps.
• Organize and lead regular tactical supplier business and operations reviews.
• Regularly report on new product ramp up status to management.
• Generate and present supplier performance metrics to suppliers and manage associated corrective action and continuous improvement initiatives, such as cost reductions and lead time reduction programs.
• Organize and execute regular supplier site evaluations and audits.
• Conduct regular visits to supplier factories (approximately 2-3 per week) within driving distance to meet with supplier management and ensure orders are being delivered on schedule and troubleshoot delayed orders.
Yêu cầu công việcTECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Working knowledge of cut and sew, fabric, patterns, and tooling.
• Thorough knowledge of Purchasing Law, Uniform Commercial Code, Global RSL Requirement (Example: Proposition 65 and REACH)
• Experience using SAP is a plus
• Strong organizational, analytical and negotiating skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin is essential.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Thorough understanding of financial impact of decisions.
• Ability to travel to supplier factories 2-3 times per week
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
• Minimum 5 years of supplier management experience.
• Required experience in sourcing of soft goods. Preferable to have experience in new product development process in soft goods.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
• Work is performed in a designated professional office workstation and environment.
• Extensive use of office equipment to include computer, calculator, copier, fax, and other business related machines and software.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th Bonus
- Training sessions
Việc làm tương tự
Hồ Chí Minh Hạn nộp: 22/10/2022
Hồ Chí Minh Hạn nộp: 31/10/2022
Hồ Chí Minh Hạn nộp: 31/10/2022
Hồ Chí Minh Hạn nộp: 01/12/2022
Hồ Chí Minh Hạn nộp: 31/12/2022
Hồ Chí Minh Hạn nộp: 12/12/2029
3 - 5 triệu
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí