- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Coordinate supplier evaluation, selection, development and qualification.
• Coordinate supplier assessments and improvements, and assists in identifying, communicating and resolving supplier quality issues.
• Coordinate and maintain company sourcing strategy.
• Align selection and buying strategies with company sourcing strategies.
• Assist Purchasing to communicate supplier scorecards on a quarterly basis.
• Assist in RFQ development and supplier selection.
• Assist Purchasing in developing management and buying strategy on components with long term potential.
• Continuously research industry and market trends. Identify and communicate sourcing risks early in the new product development cycle to drive mitigation.
• Identify and act on opportunities to reduce costs of purchased components.
• Ensure all activities are in compliance with all Quality System Requirements
Yêu cầu công việc• Bachelor’s degree required with at least 2 year’s sourcing/procurement/supply chain experience in manufacturing
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
• Experience with ERP is required.
• Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills (builds relationships) required.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Able to multi-task with high attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational, decision making skills and the ability to be self-motivated are needed.
• Requires the ability and willingness to travel 25 – 50%
• Job Type: Full-time
• Supply Chain/Procurement/Sourcing: 2 years (Preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Required)
• English (Required)
• Chinese (preferred, but not required)
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Lương tháng 13
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí