Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Bảo hiểm :
1. Assist with developing and implementing a risk-based compliance monitoring program to ensure the Company’s operations and initiatives are in accordance to applicable regulations and internal compliance requirements, including Anti Money Laundering, FATCA, Privacy & Information Protection, Social Media, Anti-Fraud, Record Management, etc.
2. Coordinate with relevant business users in development, monitoring and tracking of risk mitigation activities under regulatory and internal compliance requirements by performing regular compliance self- assessment and review.
3. Review and update key compliance policies and processes on regular basis to ensure they reflect the latest update of applicable regulations and global/ regional policy requirements; including maintaining the consistency amongst all compliance policy requirements;
4. Maintain an understanding and keep abreast of new updates regarding applicable regulations and policy requirements in order to provide compliance advisory to relevant business users and ensure the Company’s daily operations and activities are in-compliance;
5. Design and provide regular compliance training to employees and distribution channels on various compliance topics, including internal policy requirements, the application of standards and guidelines; promote compliance awareness and enhance a strong compliance culture in the company;
6. Prepare and submit necessary frequent and ad-hoc reports to Regulators, Global, Regional and Line Managers within turnaround time;
7. Carry out various AML due dilligence on customers, transactions and business partners to identify AML risks; and provide advisory to the business users relating to AML requirements;
8. Participate in compliance projects and compliance campaign and update Line Manager regularly on the deliverables and outcomes;
9. Record keeping and filing the relevant compliance documents and other necessary documents as required by Manager;
10. Translate compliance materials and correspondences as and when required;
11. Other assigned tasks by the Manager.