Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Thực phẩm - Đồ uống :
Management of Supplier Audit Activities and Quality Rating Program
- Manage a division, including a team of quality auditors in this division.
- Join onsite audits/sudden audits as assigned by (Deputy) Manager (evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements), lead and support Auditors in difficult situation and decision making.
- Review some audit reports done by auditors before sending to relevant department in case of need.
- Directly work and/or support auditors to work with outsourcing certification organization about audit reports according to (deputy) manager assignment.
- Revise audit checklist: consider “major” points in audit checklist as “knock out” point to suppliers, built up off-site audit checklist.
- Progress Update about Quality Rating Program to (Deputy) Manager and propose any improvement found during monitoring process.
- Make a monthly report.
2. Traceability mock-up
- Grasp requirement of procedure traceabitity and implement accordingly.
- Use strong traceability skills to carry out traceability in complicated cases during audit time, check sufficiency and suitability of traceability data from supplier.
- Review traceability result done by auditors.
- Update and develop traceability procedure when needed.
- Make a monthly report.
3. Research about the products season
- Research to understand about the products’ season (vegetables/ fruits/ meat/ seafood), collect relevant information as well as evidence and step by step build up “products’ season data” file.
- Basing on these data, check products selling at AEON store whether they suitable or not. Conduct sudden-audit to confirm the origin of products as assigned by (Deputy) Manager.
- Provide information to MD to make POP to announce info to customer.
4. Solve quality issues, protection of AEON Images and Brands in Terms of FQM
- Watching and collecting (and reporting to the supervisor and/or company as appropriate) any news sources (Paper news, Web news, SNS) relating to AEON group companies’ FQM related activities, and protect our corporate images from the aspect of FQM by any appropriate means in case those news topics are unfavorable to AEON, or may negative impact on our corporate images, as a primary department in charge to corporate with a department in charge of PR.
- Investigating the matter (if unfavorable or negative impact on our corporate brands has occurred) by ordering any related departments, to admonish to correct the situation.
- Handle quality issue(s) related to division in charge, work with suppliers and related departments (if needed) to solve the issue, ensure that it always complies with AEONs code of conduct.
- Report results, give corrective actions to prevent any future recurrence.
5. Other duties
- Develop food safety programmes, including but not limit: build standard of goods receiving, renovate measurement to improve products’ quality better and better.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Direct Management Level