1. Duties and Authorities regarding Business Planning
Xem chi tiết
- Researching, collecting situations and any information from varieties of sources regarding the supervisor(s) instructions.
- Cooperating with the direct supervisor(s), drafting, inspecting, checking and appropriately amending any documents, web, e-mails etc., which will be disclosed to outside in purpose of Corporate Communications, Corporate Brandings and Foreign and External Affairs
- Cooperating with the direct supervisor(s), proposing, implementing and executing CC-related policies, regulations and operating systems, except any activities relating to marketing, promotions of any sales.
2. Duties of Execution:
- Collaborate with the direct supervisor (s) to propose ideas and implement both external and internal communication campaigns to build up and enhance the reputation of AEON and AEON’s sub brand (such as AEON Wellness, AEON Pet, AEON Bicycle, AEON Eshop, etc) with corporate’s stakeholders such as Government, Media, Customers, Suppliers, Employees, etc.
- Execute Corporate’s events for communication purpose such as CSR activities, press conference, store opening, supplier conference, etc.
- Support the direct supervisor (s) to develop and maintain the network and relationships with journalists, particular with economy and market sections.
- Collaborate with the direct supervisor (s) to strengthen and improve the efficiency of activities for employees through internal communication assets such as quarterly magazine, engagement events, etc.
- Be in-charged of Corporate Website including page administration and regularly content uploading
- Monitor the use of brands (trademarks, copyrights, designs) of internal departments and suppliers (if any), etc.
- Support the direct supervisor (s) to develop and manage Corporate’s brand guideline, trademarks manual
- Support the direct supervisor (s) to develop and strengthen the network and relationship with Government, Media, Retail associations, external advisors, AEON Group affiliates and Foreign affairs, etc.
- Develop content and write copy for communication such as news release, articles, corporate profile, corporate brochure, internal newsletter, GD message, video script, presentation, official letters, the report to Authorities, website content, CCSR procedure/ policies/ guideline, media interview, etc.
- Monitor and report the retail market situation, the update of social trends, competitors’ activities and any regulation/ laws that may impact current and future company’s business.
- Coordinate and manage external agencies
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by CC Deputy Manager / CCSR Manager.
3. General Duties
Understandings of Department Nature
Complaisance and Faithfulness;
Tasks to Execute;
Cooperating, Supporting Members;
Good Supporter and Good Opinion Proposer;
Education for Improvements;
Aiming Higher Positions;