- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Mô tả công việc
• Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and pro-actively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority to manager or staff-level.
• Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
• Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
• Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
• Administrate Internship/Trainee-ship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
• Be an active net-worker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
• Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related disciplines.
• At least 5 years of experience in recruitment.
• Passionate in recruitment.
• Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Highly proactive, positive
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package
- Training and development road-map for consultants
- Quarterly recognition awards; Service awards; Valuable benefits for all employees