Plan production based on factorys capacity & order delivery. Submit regularly reports: daily, weekly, monthly closing reports and update production status to evaluate factory performance. Check styling of each order with Production Manager before update production schedule. Follow up and monitor Finishing status to update shipping schedule. Solve arising problem which impacts to production plan. To be responsible for the enforcement of companys internal labor regulation, policies and procedure or any instruction from the Management. To be responsible to control and protect companys assets.
• Tùy theo năng lực và được tạo điều kiện để hỗ trợ Chủ Tịch HĐQT nhiều mảng khác nhau • Tham gia vào các dự án tại tập đoàn và các công ty con. • Môi trường start up năng động, cùng kiến tạo tương lai.
- Create the best plan of product range, store layout, allocation timing and quantity of products to maximize each stores sales and profit. - Confirm the sales by store and product, and order the missing items from the companys warehouse to the store, ensure full product range and satisfying customers by no missing items. - Train store manager and store staff on our inventory management system. - Collaborate with other departments such as store operation, merchandising planning, logistics and in-store merchandising to Achieve the companys goal as one team.
We are looking for candidates who have experience working in software development, good Japanese language skill and have long term commitment to be domain specific bridge engineer. Suitable candidates have chances to work with specific domains: Energy, Social Infrastructure, Electronic Devices, ICT Solutions, POS(Point of Sales), Elevator or Industrial controls. Main duties & responsibilities: Gathering specific system domain knowledge and convey to the project working team in Vietnam Getting & managing requirements from Japan site to Vietnam site Bridging in communication with Japanese customers on all project-related matters Connecting business chances between Japan site and Vietnam site
Công ty IT của Nhật chuyên phát triển và kinh doanh ứng dụng Chat và Quản lý nghiệp vụ cần tuyển Chuyên viên kinh doanh (manager Level) để phát triển thị trường Việt Nam. Phát triển kinh doanh phần mềm Chat ứng dụng trong công việc, hướng đến đối tượng khách hàng là các Công ty, văn phòng Tư vấn Kế toán ở khu vực Hà Nội. Mô tả: Lên kế hoạch kinh doanh với tập khách hàng mục tiêu (Là các Công ty, Văn phòng Tư vấn Thuế, Kế Toán, Kiểm toán) Thực hiện các chiến lược quảng cáo, marketing tiếp cận tập khách hàng thông qua việc tổ chức Hội thảo tư vấn cho khách hàng dưới hình thức tổ chức độc lập hoặc liên kết với các đối tác khác. Tham gia các hội thảo hội nghị liên quan để tiếp cận và tạo dựng và duy trì mối quan hệ với lãnh đạo của công ty khách hàng Trực tiếp thực hiện tất cả các công đoạn của hoạt động bán hàng: Cold call, Gặp gỡ, Giới thiệu dịch vụ, Tư vấn bán hàng, follow sau khách hàng Quản lý và follow khách hàng Quản lý và huấn luyện cấp dưới trong công ty Báo cáo cho cấp trên người Nhật Chịu trách nhiệm về các KPI: Số hội thảo tham gia và tổ chức được liên quan đến giới thiệu dịch vụ của công ty Số lượng Công ty, Khách hàng sử dụng dịch vụ phần mềm của công ty
Recruitment Researchers perform the daily executive search & selection activities and administration to help the team achieve its target. 1. CVs search & Interviews arrangement • Search CVs from Salesforce, VNW and other sources and key in salesforce • Prepare shortlist of prospective candidates for consultants based on the positions’ JD and requirements • Handle general inquiries from candidates • Arrange interviews for Consultants with candidates/clients. 2. Business Development • Make phone calls to dormant clients to refresh/resume business • Prepare daily market updates for the team 3. General administration • Assist team members to arrange interviews with candidates • Assist team members to post jobs on corporate and external websites • Assist team members to timely issue bills • Follow up with clients to ensure timely fee collection and healthy AR • Other ad hoc tasks to support the team
Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất, Sinh viên mới tốt nghiệp - Thực tập, Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bắc Ninh, Hà Nội, Hưng Yên
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
Làm việc tại Khu Công nghiệp Thăng Long, Đông Anh, Hà Nội - Thiết kế khuôn dập - Chịu trách nhiệm kỹ thuật liên quan đến Khuôn. - Chi tiết công việc sẽ trao đổi cụ thể trong quá trình phỏng vấn (chi tiết trao đổi them trong phỏng vấn)
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of the project and design personnel in the LV and MV Switchgear project planning, design and drawing management for product realization in compliance to ISO 9001 Quality Procedures. • Supervise and coordinate the project and design personnel to check their assigned project’s design and finished products follow specifications, regulations and contract details. • Supervise and coordinate the project and design personnel to monitor projects costing and merchandising are within the confirm project budgetary costing and also to do value engineering to enhance the profitability. • Provide technical support to Sales and Marketing team on complicated technical requirement for LV and MV Switchgear. • Confer with other department heads to coordinate and prioritize planning for timely projects execution. • Establish training plan to enhance the skill Project and Design team to be more technical competent in the LV and MV Switchgear enclosure design and control circuitry design and motor-control systems including communication skill. • Improvise on existing project planning products design techniques and engineering techniques in force in the company in order to make them more feasible and cost effective for future growth. • Other duties and task given by management from time to time.
Ensure the revenue growth of the clinic Support other consultants and assistant branch manager, branch managers with other daily tasks Receive calls and emails from clients and input correctly all critical information about clients into the system. Provide clients with sufficient information and consultancy about products and services of the clinic; following up with clients and collecting their feedback about treatment results Provide good after-sale services to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction Prepare all important reports when required Support and manage technical facilities of the clinics
If you have a strong passion in Head Hunting field If you have or Business Development or Recruiting skills in: - Industrial Manufacturing industry To become Consultant of Navigos Search definitely a career you would enjoy. Consultant is a KEY position at Navigos Search. As a consultant, you would work with high-level executives in various industries, helping our Clients achieve their hiring goals. Your daily activities include: - Promote and build awareness of Navigos Search’s capabilities to our existing Client database. - Identify and explore new business opportunities - Screen and interview Candidates in accordance with our international standards. - Organize interviews between Client and Candidates. - Provide advice to both Clients and Candidates on salary and career progression. - Follow up with clients and candidates until the deal is closed. - Perform other tasks assigned by manager or director.
Description: Survey and research of companies in Vietnam Investigate information on industry Investigate of circulation of Vietnamese Market Create documents related to M&A Support for your clients to survey and create documents. Main task is related to M&A or industrial survey for Japanese companies If you apply for Manage level you will responsibility for Manage Hanoi New office and report for Japanese Director
Hành chính - Văn phòng, Giáo dục - Đào tạo, Nhân sự
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
Training Intern will support Training Manager and Business Support Team Leader in coordinating and developing training courses for Navigos Search as well as admin tasks for Business Support team. 1. Coordinating for Training and Development activities • Prepare training materials and documents for Navigos Search’s training courses • Source and find vendors to provide suitable courses • Coordinate and arrange training schedules, training rooms • Manage Trainee List, Schedule and Training Duration of courses • Conduct Training Evaluation Report and other tasks assigned by line manager 2. General administration • Format CV of candidates based on Navigos standard CVs form. • Make payment request for team activities • Book events for managers (if any). • Other admin tasks assigned by line manager
A. Responsibilities: With the guidance and supervision by the Finance General Manager; 1. Have a good understanding of the signed Financing Documents of THE COMPANY. 2. Implement the signed Financing Documents of THE COMPANY with close communication and coordination with international lenders and other departments of THE COMPANY and related personnel of the Sponsor. 3. Coordinate debt financing and debt service payments with international lenders. 4. Prepare periodical and ad-hoc financial related reports and information as required by international lenders, THE COMPANY, Sponsor, and by the Laws of Vietnam. 5. Prepare and oversee the financial risk management relating to construction, procurement and operation of THE COMPANY. 6. Coordinate THE COMPANY financial planning and cash flow management functions. 7. Monitor the financial modelling and perform financial analysis for the Members’ Council, the Owner, and lenders as required. 8. Liaise with the related Governmental agencies and authorities not only for obtaining the necessary consents/permits but also for any other requirement, especially with State Bank of Vietnam and Ministry of Finance, in coordination with other departments. 9. Communicate, participate in, interpret and take minutes of discussion with international and local counterparties as necessary for finance related matters; 10. Draft and translate applications letters, documents and others in English and Vietnamese, for finance related matters.
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất, Việc làm bán hàng, Kỹ thuật
Bắc Ninh, Hà Nội, Vĩnh Phúc
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
Chúng tôi là công ty sản xuất 100% vốn nước ngoài tại Bắc Ninh Do nhu cầu mở rộng sản xuất chúng tôi cần tuyển mới Nhân viên Kinh doanh Mô tả công việc: - Tìm kiếm khách hàng, thị trường theo yêu cầu của trưởng bộ phận - Làm việc với khách hàng hiện tại - Chăm sóc, giải quyết các thắc mắc, vấn đề của khách hàng - Làm việc với hệ thống SAP (chi tiết trao đổi trong quá trình phỏng vấn)
Our client is the largest real estate developers in Vietnam who provide a wide range of luxury resorts, parks, and real estate services in a great location of Vietnam. 1. Planning Prepare the annual action plan of the Amusement Park in accordance with the strategic orientation of the Company Manage budgets and make HR plans to meet the completion of business targets (revenue, visitors.,) 2. Operation Management Implements the annual plan, ensuring that the Amusement Park meets the Group / Company operating standards. Ensuring the growth of visitors and maintaining the pioneer position in the market. Communicate effectively and ensure smooth and timely information between the Company and employees, encourage high performance and propose labor productivity awards 3. Staff development and management. Recruitment, management, and staff development. Review and propose to reward/punish/ adjust salary /appoint/dismiss employees under the provisions of the Company and the Group Manage and control the implementation of related personnel issues, including Work overtime, leave, recruiting Japan Communicate and maintain the core values of the Group, the spiritual life and corporate culture at the establishment.
Our client is a global technology company in software solution who provide a wide range of technology solution services in a great location of the central of Vietnam. Can play Technical Leader or Technical Architect role in the projects; To contribute to the system architecture design; Contribute to the design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company; To consult or support the project teams and clients on technical perspectives; To support for presales activities (R&D, estimate, pilot, etc), technical interviews; To perform trainings/seminars for the company.
1. Recruitment - Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal and powerful relationship with them. - Attract candidates by well preparing job description, job posting, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. - Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards. - Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client. - Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient with regards to turn around time and candidate’s quality. - Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression. 2. Client portfolio development - Actively market Executive Search capabilities to clients and candidates. - Collect/relay market information to superior maximizing business opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities: • Directing project team in essential work tasks of software development (e.g., requirement definition, software design, implementation, testing); • Accountable for success of the project in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery; • Communicating and discussing directly with customer about requirement specifications; • Monitor team performance and report on metrics; Other responsibilities • Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required; • Acting in Organization activities for success of ORG in terms of Quality, Cost & Delivery;
1. Deploy trial production line for new model (NPI line): - Coordinate with production process group to deploy trial production line. - Predict possible problems on new lines with new models, thereby suggesting improvements. 2. Summarize and solve issues related to product quality: - In the first stage of development, control the trial production process and then analyze and solve all problems related to hardware, mechanics, software, packaging ... - In the mass production phase: transfer the history of the development phase to the Production Technology division. Continue to analyze and solve new problems. 3. Tracking and managing change (ECN): - Evaluate the requirements of technical changes from production side related to process, operation, design. - Transfer the request to the relevant department and ensure the application process changes.
Our client is an automotive manufacturer, based in Hanoi. Responsibilities: Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns. Using the full marketing mix for the companys marketing communications Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur. Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign. Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met. Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion. Coordinate activities with Sales, Service & Part Department