- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
Assemble, maintain and analyze tax information used in the preparation of tax returns.
Keep informed of tax laws, regulations and rulings pertaining to all income taxes. Prepare and file tax returns, related schedules and related reports in compliance with the law, while minimizing the tax liability and safeguarding the company’s assets.
Collect, analyze and consolidate financial data Receive projects and identify problems, research applicable tax laws, accumulate and evaluate necessary data, communicate results, recommend alternatives and suggest actions to be taken.
Assist in preparing statistical and financial reports Assist with representation of company in audits of tax returns Maintain proper records of all transactions of income and principal accounting
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Academic background: • Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance or related field.
2. Job experience: • 2+ years Accounting/Finance or related experience.
3. Skills: • Excellent math and analytical skills. .
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software. • Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.
• Effective leadership, development and training skills required.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Possess strong business acumen.
• Data driven and process oriented.
• Knowledgeable on call center operations and product lines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment & KPI bonus
- Individual Insurance