- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcDepartment: Shopper Marketing
- To lead and support planning and execution of trade related programs to support FCV products in all trade channels.
- Key objectives are ensuring the achievement of sales, brand visibility and communication objectives.
- Delivery methods: develop and execute retailer support and shopper promotion programs based on retailer and shopper insights.
- Reporting to Shopper Marketing Manager
- Subordinates: Trade Category Executive
- Strengthen company business model and brand equity in retail channel
- Develop retail programs to support strategic and operating goal of the business, including retailer terms, shopper promotions, brand communications, merchandizing goals
- Participate in developing Plan of Action (POA) for overall business and for the specific trade channels, this includes POA for national and account-specific retail marketing and trade programs
- Manage the retail component of product and campaign launches
- Allocate resources strategically based on a fact based understanding of potential and profitability
- Analyze data to uncover and report retails brand/category trends and provides input into the brand and SKU forecast
- Provide deep insights into retailer needs and shopper behaviors; maintain a thorough understanding of merchandising knowledge, practices and trends, and utilize it to develop FCV business
- Develop and monitors KPI’s for business to support achievement of objectives and continuous improvement
- Identify and responds proactively on key issues and business development opportunities.
- Develop high quality merchandising through field sale force and effectively influence/motivate retailers to achieve high quality merchandising
- Nourish strong relationship with key customers, distributors and agencies/suppliers in order to create a positive organizational image
- Together with Shopper Marketing Manager, develop a high performance team to meet business needs by providing on-going feedback and coaching - Other tasks as assigned by Shopper Marketing Manager
Yêu cầu công việc- 5 years of related customer business experience including proven success in an analytical role in which you added value to the organization
- Deep understanding of the P&L, retail math, analytics, financial/strategic modeling, forecasting, etc
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to multi-task & prioritize.
- Problem Solving, possess solid judgment, and decision-making ability, and can deal with ambiguity.
Send CV via VietnamWorks
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive compensation and bonus
- Premium Healthcare for you and your family
- Training and Development opportunities
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí