- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Marketing - PR
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
• To assist Trade Marketing Manager in developing, monitoring and evaluating implementation of trade marketing activities under General Trade & Modern Trade channel in the market.
• To work closely with external parties and regions on logistics arrangement for fully supporting trade marketing activities implementation.
• To assist Sales team in monitoring and controlling trade spend budget and other Trade administration works.
The role is primarily responsible for but not limited to:
• Ensure all in-store marketing initiatives are properly implemented and thoroughly analysed
• Work with below the line (BTL) suppliers to ensure proper execution and on time delivery of in store stands and branding material
• Allocate & supervise distribution of all point of sales material to the sales teams in coordination with both the marketing and Sales team
• Coordinate with the sales teams the proper implementation of floor display stands and other branding material as outlined by suppliers and/or the marketing
• Ensure consistency in the implementation of branding across markets in coordination with both the marketing and the sales teams
• Visit outlets to follow up on the implementation of branding initiatives
• Prepare relevant briefs to the sales teams, trade and promoters communicating activity objectives
• Secure and train promoters to ensure that they fully adhere to the messaging and mode of interaction with Shopper
• Follow up with the promoters and sales teams during periods of in store activities to ensure proper activity execution and adherence to the agreed activity schedule
• Conduct and analyse Retailer & Shopper insight to turn into action
• Analyze and prepare comprehensive reports covering in-store branding
• Ensure proper implementation of planograms in coordination with the sales team
• Leverage technical solutions provided by management to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in communicating with the sales and marketing teams
• Monitor competitors’ activities and prepare reports based on market visits and feedback from the sales teams
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree: business administration or marketing or equivalent.
• At least 2-year experience in trade marketing in a multi-national fast-moving consumer goods company (FMCG).
• Teamwork and able to work under pressure.
• Good analytical and data processing skills in sales and trade marketing management.
• Above average oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
• Good computer literacy, particularly in spreadsheet and databases.
At Fonterra, we live by values and ethics. A reputable brand with an approachable management style, we encourage work/life balance and collaborative culture.
This is an opportunity to work within a collaborative and connected culture with inspiring leaders and capable, passionate people.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary
- Healthcare insurance following the company policy
- Professional working environment