Tìm kiếm nâng cao✖
Trình độ học vấn
Hình thức công việc
Địa chỉ công ty: Khu nhà máy tiêu chuẩn B1, B2 Khu Công Nghiệp Nomura, Huyện An Dương , Hải Phòng , Việt Nam
Quy mô : Từ 1000 - 3000 nhân viên
Lượt xem: 405 |
Ngày cập nhật: 06/03/2018 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hải Phòng
Quận huyện tuyển dụng: Huyện An Dương
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Các bài viết về nhân viên Biên - Phiên dịch :
HR Compliance & maintenance (Weight 30%)
- Direct, control the maintenance of an awareness of legal recruitment in HR/GA and provide legal advice to management. Implement and internal audit and internal control program and direct all necessary actions. In order to ensure that company complies with all legal requirements, zero fraud and corruption.
- Prepare and maintain proper record of all Employee employment documents, including Contract of Service, benefit letters, resignation documents, etc.
- Maintain and update the Company’s HR policies and procedures.
- Set up and maintain the Employee database system, Employee profiles to ensure that all data is updated accurately and on timely basis.
Recruitment and selection (weight 20%)
- Develop and maintain recruitment and selection system in order to ensure that company has the right talent to enable it to meet its business objectives as a manufacturing company
Salary/benefit and appraisal structure (Weight 20%)
- Design and develop fair and rewarding salary and bonus structure as well as evaluation system
- Direct, control the preparation and maintenance of the remuneration strategy and appropriate terms and condition of employment in order to ensure that company is able to attract, retain and motivate staff.
HR development (Weight 20%)
- Design and develop comprehensive training structure for worker and staff to ensure that high professional standards and have necessary skills to help company attain its business objectives.
- Keep track of all Employee training records/ outcome and provide the Management with the necessary feedback for improvement of Training activities.
LEADERSHIP AND STAFF DEVELOPMENT (10%)
- Lead a team of HR assistants and be accountable for their performance
- Provide proper training to HR team members and drive their professional grooming and development.
- Minimum 2 years in HR managerial (manager or supervisor) position of manufacturing company
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Japanese language capability is plus
Hướng dẫn tìm việc: